How many loads of washing do you do a day?

ive just got on top of mine :D done 5 loads yesterday just waiting for it all to dry now dont have a tumble dryer x

^^Wow, how do you get 5 loads dry without a tumble dryer. I have no tumble dryer either, I have an airer and an airing cupboard, I only manage to get 1-2 loads a day dry depending on whether it is nappy day. :)

radiators heating on full hahah 2 cloese hourse 1 outside 1 inside and just keep roatating it x

We lose alot of space I suppose as we have electric storage heaters which are fixed solid to the wall, it means were unable to hang things over them. :thumbup:

We lose alot of space I suppose as we have electric storage heaters which are fixed solid to the wall, it means were unable to hang things over them. :thumbup:

oooooo cudnt u place a clothes house infront of ur heater x

21 loads a week give or take a couple. The joys of a doubly incontinent child :lol:

Ps my washer is broke so my mum finally believes how much washing we do since she's doing it for us

oooooo cudnt u place a clothes house infront of ur heater x

We could do but they arent that great anyway, we get hardly any heat from them compared to normal radiators, I would be afraid that it would take up to much of the heat iykwim. :flower:

1 at the very minimum. Sometimes more than that. It feels like it never ends!

We have those heaters soo.. I hate them! Do you tend to find they don't get very warm?
I live by my tumber dryer lol!

It depends how efficient im feeling lol but usually do about 4 loads a week xxxx

We have those heaters soo.. I hate them! Do you tend to find they don't get very warm?
I live by my tumber dryer lol!

Ours dont get very warm at all, the only good thing is I dont have to try and keep LO away from them as I know theres no way she could ever burn herself, whereas radiators can get very hot. Its just rubbish when it isnt much warmer inside then it is out, plus they seem to eat my eleci :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->