How many of you have packed your hospital bags?

Geo2

Reaction score
Hi, Ive just received my home birth pack but just remembered I have to have a hospital bag ready in case I need transfer!

When have you all got your bags ready to go?

Still need more bibs and a changing bag aswell....

Mine was finished last week. I've left it open though just incase I remember something I've forgotten!

I'm going straight to the hospital (no home birth form me). My bags have been packed for two weeks! I have them in the car ready to go!

I just placed the last item in this week. I'm about to load it into my truck with the car seat!!

I have LOs bag almost packed :) I haven't even touched my own, DHs, or DSs. DH will only be up there one night after my c-section, which means DS will only be at my parents for one night, so they won't need much. I'll be there for 4 days, so I really should get started.

LO's bag is pretty much packed but I'm sure I'm missing a ton of things. I just went shopping today for last minute things for my bag and I'm hoping to have everything washed and in my bag by this weekend.

I still need to do this, what did you ladies pack for your hospital bag? Lo's, so's?

I'm interested to know what you ladies packed for yourself? I didn't get to pack a bag with DD as my water broke at 36 weeks.
I've started washing the baby clothes/blankets to pack for the babies but I'm not sure what to pack in mine, especially because I'll need all this stuff daily before then? After being sent overnight to a hospital this week I'm getting an early start and want these bags packed soon!

I've packed things like...

Maternity pads.
Breast pads.
Face cloth.
Travel shampoo & conditioner.
Soap free wash. (Incase of any stitching)
Night shirt.
Pyjamas (still need to pop those in)

I will also be getting sweets and drinks for energy, and maybe a couple of magazines.

I've packed my bags, the twins bag is complete, mine is still open as i will have last minute things to throw in.

babies bag:

14 vests
14 sleepsuits
1 x 24 premmie nappies
1 x 24 size 1 nappies
wipes
cotton wool
scratch mitts
dummies sterilised (just in case - but i don't want to use them if i can avoid it!)

My bag:
2 x nighties
slippers
dressing gown
1 x pack breast pads
2 x packs sanitary pads
wash bag - soap, shower gel, toothbrush & paste, 2 x flannels, deodorant
Babies coming home outfits (don't want them getting mixed up in baby bag and used by mistake)

Still need to pack:
Clothes for me!
make-up

Thats me got mine packed now :) Now not much left to do yay!

I have my babys bag done im going in for a csection and my hospital doesn't really provide anything but formula if your ff, even the sheets and blankets are in his bag as last time the midwife advised us to bring our own as the hospitals ones are very rough and are short on them!

- 10 vests,
- 10 babygros(newborn and up to 1 month), my babys predicted to be big,
-teddy for ds to give to baby,
-hats,
-scratch mittens,
-2 cellular blankets,
-3 soft sheets,
- burp cloths and muslin squares(5 in all),
- going home outfit(ds new born baby cardigan he wore going home and the same baby grow and hat, new baby has a new snow suit as ds was born in late summer/early autumn and didn't need a coat)
-pack of size 1 nappies,
-toiletries are in my bag

haven't even started my bag yet ill do it after xmas and get some extra treats to have when im in the hospital for the few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->