How many prams

~KACI~

Reaction score
So was just reading a thread in second tri about people buying 2 prams, and wondered now your lil one's are here (or before they were born) have you bought another pram.

I know that when i bought my pram for kieran i thought it was the ideal pram and would last me til he grew out of it...how wrong was I :dohh:
I now have 4 prams in the house :dohh:

x

I've still just got the one. I'm not intending buying another until this one dies. Seems ok so far! Why do people have more than one and where on earth do you store 4 prams?!!!

I am on my third kaitlyn is 7 months, what can i say i get bored with the same one, and since miss kaitlyn is my last child (i have four children) i am goin all out, if i want another pram and i can afford it, i will get it, husband insists i get rid of one when i buy a new one tho, hav'nt got the space....

Well one is my double which was is needed, that lives in the dining room, i have one in the hall, one is folded under kierans bed and one is folded in the back utility !!

I suppose i just had different needs x

I had 9 with robyn :blush: hubby went mad everytime i went to town i bought another 1 :dohh:

But with sam i only av 3 x

Had 7 with Carly but so far with Ella i have 4.
I only use my Luna though :cloud9:

only got one - only need one!!!

My mum bought one to stay at hers, but she regularly looks after Chloe so it saves me having to pack mine up.

I dont really understand the need for more than one buggy at a time!

I had 5 at one point, but I got rid of my silvercross which leaves me with 4 as I just hated the damn thing.

I very rarely use anything other than the iCandy but occasionally use the quinny Zapp but neither of the other 2 strollers I have. Ones in the garage which is going to charity and the other I bought when we was going to Majorca as it lies right back and I think ive used it once since :blush:

IF we have another im keeping the iCandy and buying the carrycot to go with it and I will probs just have that one and a stroller

x

Have a double and 2 singles :D don't have any urge or money for another :lol:

I am on my 6th now, I have the herbie Ziko for home town and Luna Tulip for car for days out n stuff and a mothercare sweetheart for holiday. lol

xx

I have the silver cross 3d system....but its too big for my car so i bought a maclaren Quest stroller .....not having any more than that though

I have one but am looking at getting a smaller/lighter weight stroller now that she's older. We're going to be out a lot more this summer and I don't want to have to drag this bulky one we have onto public transit!

I don't use prams anymore, but when the kids were younger I had 3 for Sophie-Louise and Dylan had 5. xx

We have 2 now.. Had 3 but got rid of one... Every time DH sees me looking at more online I get in trouble... :blush: But they are kinda like an accessory, we need lotssss! If I had my way, Id have lots more!

looking for a small lightweight one x

that will make 2

I have 4, my main big one which i love and 3 smaller ones which never were quite what i expected/needed for just out and about on short trips. OH has convinced me to sell them, but little does he know i have another one in mind!

I have a single for Kaitlin, Single for Isabelle and a double for them both:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->