How many prams

I've had 2 before now and sold them bought my Bugaboo and I've also got a little mamas and papas beat in Pink which I bought when my dad was ill so I could get on and off the buses easy as its a one handed fold which is great.

I'd love more than 2 though lol but I really just don't have any justification :-(

Hopefully if I'm lucky to have another one then I can start on the double prams!:happydance:

Hopefully if I'm lucky to have another one then I can start on the double prams!:happydance:
No you don't want one! There a nightmare! lol x

hehe :dohh:

I'm I can't make my mind up on if I like the side by sides or the all in fronts! I suppose I should fall pregnant before I start picking a double! :blush:

I have one britax vigor, and a light weight mclaren for when we don't feel like lugging around the britax

ATM I have 1 but as some as she moves in to the front facing buggy i'm going to get a new one - i find the Graco far to bulky to get around!!!

Well one is my double which was is needed, that lives in the dining room, i have one in the hall, one is folded under kierans bed and one is folded in the back utility !!

I suppose i just had different needs x

:rofl: Lives in the dining room huh!

No you don't want one! There a nightmare! lol x

hehe :dohh:

I'm I can't make my mind up on if I like the side by sides or the all in fronts! I suppose I should fall pregnant before I start picking a double! :blush:

I always say I wish I could use just a small single stroller!! The side by side's are alright, but I find that when going to the mall or other places it's really hard to manuever through isles and everything. I loved our front and back but it's a Graco so it is bulky!

I have 2, One gets kept in the car one gets kept in the house

I have my iCandy Apple (not that I've started using it yet!) and I'm currently looking at getting a 2nd.... purely because I want something lightweight to take on a plane in June, don't want my iCandy to get ruined!

So if anyone has any recommendations for a cheap/light pram which lies flat, suitable for 8 weeks old... do let me know!

We have had four, only got two at the moment. Five including an unused one we have for holiday in June.

We have 9 prams although I use the iCandy Apple the most :blush:

I have one bigger one for longer walks or bumpier/harder to deal with terrain as it has bigger wheels and it's more comfy. I have a smaller umbrella stroller for public transport use.

I have 4 ive got my graco travel system that im using at the moment and ive got a luna in tulip. That i cant wait to start using not had chance yet. Ive got a holiday pushchair and ive got Benns maclaren thats had its day really. I want a maclaren xlr in pink and brown for everyday using and that though and ill get rid of the graco and the maclaren to justify it though lol.

I have two only because I haven't gotten rid of the old one. I bought a Luna to replace the Graco cos it was awful and I finally convinced hubby to buy a new one! So Graco has been relegated to the cellar and the Luna now takes pride of place in the living room.

I've just got my Icandy apple. :D I still love it as much as I did when I first saw it.

I would like a buggy for the summer. But it's not important :)

well i have 2 prams atm my first one was a jeep because it was really good when she was born but now i have a silver cross pop cause ther so small and light.

I've got one at my place and a combination stroller/carseat for my mom's car. That stays with her though, it's enormous. Mine's nice and light/compact.

When i was pregnant.. i had 2, then got rid of them and just got the 1 now which i've had since before tom's birth. :)

Apple icandy - now Megans main pram with carrycot this time
Luna is the latest buy - this is now Caitlins main pushchair
To buy a double (silvercross pop)

x

I currently have a 2nd hand gracco travel system, but im really starting to think about saving up some money and getting the silver cross 3D in pistacchio, as ive fallen for it lol and the graco can stay at my mums. But il wait and see when my lil mans here before deciding. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->