How many prams

I have Maclaren Techno, but I want to get a phil&ted jogger - one that can havea toddler seat attachment for later on, as we're planning to have baby no. 2 next year - so we'll need a pram for 2 under 2!

So we'll end up being a 2 pram family!

only got one - only need one!!!

My mum bought one to stay at hers, but she regularly looks after Chloe so it saves me having to pack mine up.

I dont really understand the need for more than one buggy at a time!

I have to say i am of the same opinion.

I guess its like a handbag addiction though, you can only use 1 at a time but you got to have one for each outfit! lol

I have 3 want another tho :D OH wont let me :(

We have two - a travel system first and now we've just got a light folding buggy for the summer.

I have the travel system that came with the car seat which i call the "cadilac" of prams
and another small umbrella one for light days

actually toria you made me think I should get a 3rd one soon for jogging with :)

I have 2 (Bugaboo Bee and a Britax Vigour 3) but do have a Maclaren Techno XT on the way!

For each baby they got a new carseat and stroller, then as they got bigger they each got 1-2 more. Then when my 3rd came I got a sit n stand for my older 2. We are about to get a new umbrella stroller forHayden soon

I have big silver cross coach pram which is our main one, but the wheel broke on it, and need to wait for new wheel to arrive in post, so wish I had another pram spare. I have one at my mums which is abt 200 miles away, and am now in process ofbuying another one, prob off ebay though not brand new, just incase!

With my son I too brought a system I thought would last him through and it so didnt! I ended up buying another three, although only had max of two in hse at once. I think.

After spending £500 on my pram there is no way in this world i will be spending more money on these overpriced things!! I only have one :D

i have got 2 put only use one, the first one wasnt practical enough for us so bought a second have tried to sell the first one with no luck so its still in my house although never used!
other other pram i may buy now is a light weight stroller

Lou
xxx

ive got 2 double ones one is a side by side one and the other is one in front of the other. both have their advantages and dis advantages so keeping them both. also have a single buggy at MIL so she can take one child out with her if she wants

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->