How many takeawaysa/ready meals do you have a week?

We have a takeaway maybe once a fortnight (although DS doesn't eat them obviously), and eat out maybe once a month.
We don't have ready meals.

(Yes I just want to add DS doesn't have the takeaway either lol! Just us greedy adults)

we tend to eat out once every week or so but at proper restaurants, we have take-away once every couple of months for me and dh. We don't have ready meals at home, we make everything we can from scratch.

We never have ready meals. We'll have a take away probably about once a fortnight, and eat out maybe once or twice a month.
xx

erm....

too many :blush:

it's our one weakness. Though the kids don't have takeaways as often as us, if we're having one it's after they're in bed.

I would like to point out though that we don't gorge ourselves on pizza and curies and stuff, we try stick to a bit of chicken tikka in a pitta bread with lots of salad, so it's not too bad.

Probably about 1-2 times a week we will have something like McDonalds and kfc. We are trying to cut down though!

I never have ready-meals, but we have takeaway maybe once a fortnight and usually just chippie because chinese and indian is so expensive.

I don't cook from scratch that often though. I have a couple of things like cottage pie and some curries that I'll do from scratch but for pasta bakes and spag bol etc. I just use the sauce jars. xx

Takeaway once a week on either a fri/sat..eat out at a pub once a week. I dont really cook from scratch as OH eats nothing 'normal' and 3yr old is awfully picky and wont touch potatoes ect so seems stupid to make something for ages just for me.

i cook most nights (although i am a user of Jar sauces) then get a takeaway on Friday night, and often get something for lunch on a saturday whilst out and about.

dont do ready meals as peal lid and microwave - as not very tasty. but do cheat with oven foods, jars quick prepare stuff.

I'm same as mummy bean i don't use actual ready meals but sometimes use things you just put in oven, I also use jar sauces, can't remember the last time we had a takeaway and eating out varies, this week have had lunch out 3 days as i had to fill paperwork out Monday at my daughters nursery then she had a trial Tues and as it's on my college campus its not near we had to get train so was out quite a while and then today we went to a play centre with friends and had lunch there, normally eat out once a week if that xx

I don't eat ready meals (they remind me of being a poor student!), I also don't buy jars of pre-made sauces mainly because I prefer homemade.

We do eat out maybe once or twice a week when we're off visiting different places or at the shopping centre etc, but actual takeaway maybe once every 2 months?

I can't imagine being able to afford 3 takeaways a week, but then with 4 adult portions when we order it's often £50ish because the kids want the trimmings.

Some weeks we can have 3/4/5 takeaways a week depending on mood and if its hot I don't tend to cook much. Other weeks we'd have maybe just one takeaway or evan go through a stage of not having any so there's no set pattern really it all just depends on what's easier if we're tired etc..
Oh and we never eat ready meals its either a takeaway or prepared from scratch.

Ready meals we have 1 in the freezer at a time, if we have had a really bad night and DH dosnt get time to make up sandwiches for his pack lunches he take that, I reckon we have used about 6 since LO one was born in feb 2012 so hardly ever, they are a back up and cheaper than him buying sandwiches off the ladies that come round from work.

Take away every 2 ish weeks, after Lo has gone to bed, he has had some McDonald chips twice and some boneless kfc chicken but that it.

xxxx

Ready meals never, we have take out maybe twice a year but we eat out a couple of times a week

Take always we have have very rarely, I think we've had 3 so far this year! There so full of salt and other crap I feel like crap the next day. I too tend to make from scratch, I love a HM lamb, chickpea and spinach curry and don't add any fat or salt.

I wi admit too having a WW lasagne on Wednesday night though!!! OH works evenings and I reay couldn't be arsed to cook so 9 mins int eh microwave with 1/2 a bag of salad to make some sort of healthy effort. Can't say it was amazing but it did its job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->