How many teeth?

Ruby has 4 at the top, 4 at the bottom and 4 molars.

No canines or back molars yet?? I thought she was meant to have them by now but I did a thread about it a while back and it seems she's not unusual. :)

No canines or back molars yet?? I thought she was meant to have them by now but I did a thread about it a while back and it seems she's not unusual. :)

No, no canines or back molars, just incisors and front molars on both sets. I thought she should have them by now too :shrug: I had a good look in her mouth tonight and no signs at all of any breaking through either.

Adam is a very slow teether - he has two at the top, four at the bottom, and two molars. No idea where the other two top front ones are! He could have more molars coming through but he rarely lets me look/poke a finger in.

Milk teeth

Children usually have 20 milk teeth. They start to push through the gums (erupt) at about six months. Most children have all 20 teeth by the age of two or three. However, this can vary so don’t worry if your child’s teeth come in faster or slower than this.

Your child's milk teeth are important for eating, speech, smiling and confidence. They are also important for the development of permanent teeth, so it's very important to look after them

No, no canines or back molars, just incisors and front molars on both sets. I thought she should have them by now too :shrug: I had a good look in her mouth tonight and no signs at all of any breaking through either.

Sorry, my grammar was poor there - I was actually meaning I thought Ruby should have them but since Amelie is older I guess the same applies :dohh: Either way I think I sounded a bit pushy!

Ruby's canine's have been just under the gum (like the gum is lumpy / raised) for about 6 months now!

Emilie has 6 at the bottom & 6 at the top :flower:

amelie got her first tooth at 10.5 months, sounds like shes a slow teether.

Evie was the same, and even now at just over 14 months, she still only has 4 teeth :haha:
Definately a slow teether!

[/QUOTE]

Lorna! Emilie has so many teeth and shes the same age as A!

We have a grand total of...... TWO teeth. at 13.5 months. :wacko: She got her frist about 10months too, so ill join the slow teethers!

Her top gum is just starting to split i think, so maybe two top are en route!

Elyse is 22 months and has 16 or 18. Trying to add them up in my head lol. She is only waiting on her 2 year molars at the moment.

Alex has had 16 teeth since he was 18 months old, he's shown lots of signs of teething since then but not actually had the last 4 pop through yet

pretty much the same lulu bee, has all 16, bar the last 4 2nd molars. not had any new for a while, sometimes she's narky and think it could be but absolutely no signs!

Mog has six on the top and six on the bottom, and four coming into the gaps in between the incisors and molars. She has a couple of molar buds at the back as well. She's always been a bit early teething though, and I wish she wouldn't crack them all out at the same time, it makes her VERY uncomfortable.

Daisy has 5 at the bottom (the 6th is on its way I think) and 4 at the top.

amelie got her first tooth at 10.5 months, sounds like shes a slow teether.

Yup us too, I think G had his first tooth at 9 months and then when he turned 12 months he had 3 but at 14 months he had 12 and now we wait for the others..

Olivia has 18 teeth, Her last two molars are just about through though! Shes 21 months

Jacob is almost 16 months and he has 6 on the top and 6 on the bottom, he's now cutting all 4 canines at once, then it's just the 2nd molars to go after this.

My LO has none yet and she's 15 months! Is she a record breaker for very slow teethers? :shrug:

Phoebe is 22 months and she has 16 teeth, the second molars are just coming through now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->