How many vests?!

Alegria

Reaction score
I have just been sorting through some of the bags of baby clothes we have been given, and we have been given 34 vests in 0-3 months - good job I have only bought a couple as I knew would be given some!

I don't really want all the space here to be taken up with vests, so I thought I might take some down to the charity shop - how many is it worth keeping? I know we will probably be given quite a lot of stuff new when she arrives.

Its great that people are so generous but I'm not entirely sure what to do with it all!!

I have about 10 in each size newborn/0-3/3-6 ect.
I found that amount was more than plenty with my daughter. x

That sounds a bit more reasonable :)
We aren't going to have to go shopping for clothes for aaages, I still have 3-6, 6-9. 9-12 month bags to go through!

My SIL has over 100 in 0-3 size, and the thing is she's determited to dress her LO in all of them. :dohh:
Myself I have about 10, :) but around 30 in 3-6, but it'll be summer time then so it'll probably be hot enough to just dress him in vests.

I probably have in the 20 odd region.... I keep seeing such cute ones and cant resist buying them! They are one of the only really neutral things I can find!!! lol x

prob about 10 to 15 but i've got vest up to 9 mths,i wanan be well prepred lol :)

My SIL has over 100 in 0-3 size, and the thing is she's determited to dress her LO in all of them. :dohh:
Myself I have about 10, :) but around 30 in 3-6, but it'll be summer time then so it'll probably be hot enough to just dress him in vests.

Wow thats a lot! She'll be changing LO constantly!

I have no idea how many we have in bigger sizes!

Lol... well your SIL will probably never have to do any laundry :rofl:

And I'd wait on giving any away... you may not need more than 10, but having 20 may save you a bit of laundry time etc! They outgrow things so fast you can give them away when you're done :)

Lol... well your SIL will probably never have to do any laundry :rofl:

And I'd wait on giving any away... you may not need more than 10, but having 20 may save you a bit of laundry time etc! They outgrow things so fast you can give them away when you're done :)

Good point - it would allow a lot more laziness which can only be good! :)

oh dear i have 30 odd 0-3!! Ooooppss! Xx

are vests the things with the buttons between the legs and short sleeves?

I have about 14 newborn, and about 25 0-3months!..

i have about 21 0-3 months both of my girls were very sickie babies they had reflux and i went through vests and babygros like no ones business in the first few days so i bought a few extra this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->