How many?

If we're blessed with children we would like between 2 and 4......probably 2 to be honest because I think 4 would require us to have a mini-van and hubby refuses to have one! lol

I know it sounds weird but we would like to mimic the family that hubby grew up in. Girl first, then about 18 months gap (2 school years) to a boy. Whatever happens I know will be great. I really want to give my hubby a daughter at some point though although I doubt we'd carry on once we reached 3 of the same lol....have friends who have 4 daughters in trying for a boy lol!!

Oook im guna sound mad but i want like 6! I dont mind the sex i would like the age gap equal though 3/4 yrs lol! so by the time the 6th came along the first born would be like 20 lol :D xxx

My BF is a bit like that, perhaps not such a large age gap! lol But his eldest bro is 25, his next 23, his next 21/22ish, and he's 19.. His mum had her tubes tied after him, but if she'd continued!!!..

I really just wanna have a boy first, quite early, so I have plenty of time to decide if I want to continue having babies, and I'll have my eldest boy who will have been with me like foreva. Weird, but it makes sense in my head! :happydance:

Lol I just want a great big family. All my life all I've had really is my mum, brother, and grandparents. I've never been close to aunts/uncles and cousins really. And I find it rather upsetting. I can just imagine christmas with all my offspring, lol 6 kids, 12 grandkids haha! xxx

only ever wanted 2 - a boy and a girl... got the boy - just need the girl now to get make the set!

H x

I don't know at this stage I am going to take one step at a time so at the moment I will say one and would like it to be a boy though if it isn't I won't mind

I would like two kids, we couldn't afford any more than that!
We are going to TTC next month :happydance: and once we have number 1 we would hopefully like TTC again when they are 3 years old. Then number 1 will be starting school, number 2 can go to nursery and I can return to work again......its all money I'm afraid, couldn't afford for me not to return to work.

Although I doubt that things will actually turn out that way!!

Oh and I do not really care if its boys, girls or one of each!

I want 2 or 3, I'd like 2 girls really but would be happy whatever. And would like to have 2 school years between them. Although i think if i had 2 boys i'd keep going until i got a girl!

I want 2 kids, but at least 1 of my own,...I want to experience giving birth at least once in my life and then I think I'd be just as happy adopting. I believe I will try for #2 though first. Then again, it may change as I don't even have one yet.

I would love to have 2, a boy and a girl but not sure which way round. Always thought it would be a girl i wanted more but since i worked in a nusery and found boys to be more affectionate i was swayed and now im thinking about it again im not so sure lol

I would love 2 or 3, with a least a 2 year gap between them. I would like a girl and boy.
I really want to have a :bfp: by xmas
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hubs wants no more than 3, I was at least 5.
:) lol we don't care which way around it goes as far as girls or boys.
Although - I had 3 big brother's looking out for me and it turned out freaking awesome...
So something like that would be great.
Hubs said something interesting to me the other day...
That if we have all boys for the first 3, we'll try for a girl...and if that's a boy, MAYBE even try for a girl after... so I might get my 5 after all!! :)

Between them the ages - I don't want it to be more than a year and 1/2.
I'm 5 yrs younger than my youngest brother, 7 from my middle and 9 from my oldest, and although it wasn't that bad... I'd love for my kids to be best friends growing up - and I think that age plays a big part in that...
With them so close in age, they can relate to what the other is going through and have more things in common.
:)

I want 3 DH wants 2. We are taking it one at a time. I'm planning them on having them 2 years apart. We will start trying again next July.

Oh heck, I'll take however many kids *insert god of your choice* wants to give me!

ETA:
Hmmm, I'm hoping I get more than two though. :/

"insert god of your choice" :) how very P.C off u honeynumch2k7.

DH wants to have four.... I thought he was crazy! I wanted two, but now I want four, lol. My only stipulations are; give me my McDonalds when I want it, and I want a 7 passenger SUV and not a minivan!!

we wanted 3 kids... 2 boys & a girl...

now wel be lucky to get one.. when we get treatment were only going to go threw the whole process once. im not sure we could handle doing it more than once.

we intend 2 have one and then worship that child. itl be our miracle. so watch the screens in 20 years our child will be famous or very sucessfull.... * i hope* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->