how much do u all weigh now?

Got weighed at the hospital today and I have put on 13lbs so far.

Only 16 lbs so far, which is on the low end, but enough my midwives aren't complaining I need to gain more.

I weigh just under 10 stone - so have put on about a stone...

2 stone 3lb, nearly 12 and a half stone now...aaaah!!!!

sheesh
i feel like a fat a**
i've put on 36lbs. already!
it's a HUGE bump
but my thighs have grown
doc says i'm on the"high" end of weight gain...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Midwife weighed me yesterday and had to check again as I've gained 30lbs, but my bump is massive, and not worried...will be a MILF soon enough :haha:

I'm too chicken to weigh myself. I think I've put in at least 1 1/2 stone, possibly 2 stone. Troughing all through Christmas probably hasnt helped!

I'm not going to weigh myself until I go into labour and then I'll weigh myself when I get home from hospital and then I can marvel at my extraordinary weight loss he he! :haha:

im only 11 weeks but ive put on 3lbs :D im happy with that because i was starting to lose it due to morning sickness now im liking a higher weight am well happy :D lolxx

Ive put on about 26lb not to bad considering i never stop filling my face lol xx

got weighed yesterday have put on 20 lbs which i think is quite good because put on nearly 4 stone (50 lbs+) with my first! xx

Weighed myself this morning (at a gym - not my normal gym) and appear to be hovering around 13/14lbs... Hard to tell how accurate that is - since different scales weigh you differently... (and am not returning home until after the birth - so can't use my home scales).

I was showing a gain of 14/16lbs after Christmas (at about 36 weeks), but may have lost a little weight since then (you know what Christmas is like :blush: ). We will see...

QT

I'm 30wks on Sunday and still roughly 3kgs LIGHTER than pre-pregnancy ... baffling, but baby is a good size and midwife not concerned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->