how much milk are you all drinking?

I've been craving it on and off, so pints and pints some days, and none others. I'm just going with what my body wants.

We seem to be going through a 2ltr a day at the moment (there is only me and DH) but we drink the one or supermarket own brand 1% cos it has the same vitamins and minerals as full fat but only 1% of the fat. Suppose it defeats the object when i put in my nesquick though.

OMG, I can't get enough milk! I have to buy 6pinters now :D

I have it in my cereal every morning and i went through a stage where i was drinking loads for a week or two now i just drink it if i feel like it which is not that often x

I know in the States I can find calcium fortified milk, it has 50-60% of daily calcium instead of only 20-30% like normal milk. So I only have to drink two glasses a day, it's a lot easier.

I didn't know I was supposed to be drinking milk. I tend to have it pretty often anyway though and normally have anything between 1-4 glasses a day not counting in cereal and tea. I love milk and cheese and can't bring myself to give them up even though I should because I have sinus problems.

I drank no milk during my PG but told my doctor that I don't like milk and she put me on 2 calcium pills a day

I dont drink ANY milk whatsoever!! I hate the stuff!!!

I wasn't really having a lot, but since being in the third trimester I can't get enough of it!!! Its great for acid reflux too!

We seem to go through 4litres every two days... and I drink most of it. At my worst, I went through 10l in less than a week, and my husband only had milk on his cereal out of that. I figure my baby will be born with a full set of teeth at this rate!

I drink about a pint a day and as for Cheese we go through loads of that in a week cos of me lol my O/H always moans at me for how much i go through but i really do love it so much!

XX

I can't stand milk after a particularly disturbing episode during my morning sickness phase! If anyone has ever been sick milk you will know what i mean! I do however eat about 3 to 4 yogurts a day! I LOVE them and always have. I also love cheese and eat a lot of that too. I can drink thick milk shakes but they are sooo fattening i try not to x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->