How much newborn stuff have u bought?

I plan on breastfeeding and it's reliable that breastfed babies grow even faster so we have a few NB and 0-3 items but mostly 3-6, 6mos, and 9mos. They start crawling around 6mos so he's going to need LOTS of stuff for that age, plus he'll be that age during winter so mostly long pants and long sleeves will do.

I'm not in a position to buy clothes AS he outgrows them so I have to think ahead. We've got things clear up to 12mos; but as I've said, he'll be breastfed so I estimate that he'll be in the next sizes up for at least the first year.

My husband's cousin just had her baby 2 months ago and she's breastfed and already wearing a 3-6m.
I was breastfed and I was bigger than average, much bigger! lol

We've got about 6 newborn sleep suits, a pack of vests and a couple of outfits. My daughter was 8lb 10oz but newborn still fitted her for about 3-4 weeks!

I gave all our NB and even some of the smaller 0-3m stuff away as we weren't expecting to be PG quite so quickly, if at all lol. Eddy didn't even go in the NB stuff (as you can probably imagine! lol) but Earl did wear them in the hospital as babies are born a bit coiled up and it takes them a couple of days to expand out of their foetal positions.

I will probably just get some 2nd hand stuff off ebay or something in NB size (6 suits and a few vests I think). Suits, moreso than vests, I think as vests and over-clothes like cardigans are a lot more forgiving of being a bit too big. Over-sized suits not only look silly, they just don't fit right and can end up being uncomfortable for LO. I do have a lot of 0-3 left but just a bit worried it's all 'Eddy' sized, and we may not have another quite that big! lol :haha:

I've bought mostly 0-3 months as people have said new born doesn't last long and may not even fit if big baby!Wondering if I've not enough!

If you are having a baby shower/party, or are expecting gifts from family&friends I would definitely hold off on getting newborn clothes, as most people love to buy tiny baby clothes as gifts. Like other posters have mentioned you can always go out and buy newborn clothes after your babe is born. I've only got a few newborn pieces, and mostly 0-3, and 3-6, and some ranging up to 18 months! I'd rather have a variety just in case my babe grows ahead of schedule.

I bought a pack of 3 first size sleepsuits,3 vests, a pack of 2 up to 3 months sleepsuits and two outfits .... I know i am lazy:blush: im ordering the rest ,well try to im soooo tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->