How much sleep?

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
Oscar is now coming on 9 months and we had a regular routine where he'd go to bed at 8pm wake up at about 7am and nap in the afternoon for a couple of hours between 3 and 6. We've been doing this for quite some time.

But yesterday Oscar sat with grandad for a couple of hours while I went and gave OH a hand with work. I came back at 5.30pm and Oscar hadn't had his nap and was getting grouchy so I put him down for his nap at 5.30/6ish. He slept right through til 7am this morning! I went in to wake him up for milk etc but he was in a really deep sleep so I left him to sleep!

Now at 10am this morning he's gone back to sleep again! Another really deep sleep too.

Should I be worried? Is this too much sleep? (if its at all possible to get too much!)

He's awake now and seems fine.

How much sleep does your LO normally have?

could be a growth spurt hun im not to sure but didnt want to read and run

Tegan is like that some days, most days she gets up about 7am, sleeps for an hour at 12pm, up at 1pm, has a big nap from about 2-4 and then goes to bed between 6 and 7 and stays in bed until 7 the next morning. I think every baby needs a different amount of sleep and guidelines are just that.. guidelines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->