How much water do you drink!?

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Sure we all know its all about the water lol.

How much do you drink? Enough? Not Enough? Too much?

I lacked badly in the beginning id usually only drink 1 glass of liquid a day, dam did i feel side effects when working out.

Now i manage 2-3L a day.

I just this week started watching how much water I drink and it's surprisingly difficult but I've been managing to get at LEAST 8 glasses a day. My water bottle has the measure thing on the side so I'm getting 64 oz. a day at least. Plus my glass of milk every morning with breakfast but I don't think that counts towards it. :haha: Drinking 3 L a day is amazing! You must pee a lot. :rofl: This week I'm so sick of peeing. It's constant now that I drink so much. But surprisingly I've lost nearly 4 1/2 lbs this week from it all. :shock::dance:

I drink almost 2-3 liters of water daily..I know 3 liters of water is sufficient for us but some times i realize that i drink more water.

Not enough :( My scales say I'm permanently dehydrated - I'm usually between 45 and 47% water, and it should be over 50%. I can't drink a lot during the day - I work in a lab so I can't have a bottle with me to sip from, meaning it has to be gulped during breaks, and that just makes me need to pee ALL THE TIME and it's so uncomfortable, sometimes even painful...so I don't do it. I can sometimes go from breakfast to dinner without drinking at all :/ I know I need to drink more, but I don't know how!

I drink 2 litres a day.

I don't really measure it out but we have 16 ounce drinking glasses and I go through 4-6 of those a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->