How often do you DTD with your partner?

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
Out of curiosity- cause my hubby and I are NOT on the same page (as to how many times a week we'd each like)...

We usually DTD 1 (maybe 2) times a week. I'm honestly perfectly content with that- some weeks I could forgo it all together- but I don't. Not because it's not fantastic when we do- he's still the best I've ever had- IDK- I just get TIRED! Life happens and all that :wacko:

But of course he'd prefer more often... I even reminded him the other day how lucky he is to get it as often as he does. Most married couples I know (with some exceptions of course) go weeks- even months- in between.

Wanna share? :haha:

Just to add- we've NEVER been the every day type of couple (kudos to those that are! hehe)- even in the beginning of our relationship (8yrs ago) we would DTD 2-3x's a week (and we were both absolutely good with that). So 8yrs later I think 1-2 is pretty fantastic! ;) all things considered! I do think part of my hubbies desire is he's lifting weights again- so his libido is a bit more "active" since...

I say to my OH twice a week is fine anything more is just a bonus lol! Like you and many other i get so tired and the earlier i can get in to bed the better during the week days. My girls sleep well but dont stop me getting tired. I voted 1-2 times a week. Of course when we met it was at every chance we got. We have had many dry spells though through the years and it has caused problems but i think many couples go through that.

Once a week, but we don't live together and generally only see each other that often. I'm more of a 3/4 time a week kinda person :blush:

Mine works away but about twice a week when he's home... He would do it more but I'm too tired most nights

Well I said "Every chance we get!" because that is how we look at it. In reality, it can be up to 3x per week, or we might go without for a week or two. We have a young child, my husband works evenings, and we cosleep so DTD is always on the couch or elsewhere, which makes it difficult.

I've put every chance we get :lol: but that isn't that often as atm mine lives over an hour away so it's not like we see each other daily or anything so it is literally whenever we get a chance.
With my ex 2-3 week was average for us.

I've put 1-2 times a month but that's possibly being a bit generous!!!
It started when I got pg with dd, he got totally weird about dtd while there was a baby inside me! Thought it would get more frequent once dd arrived but nope, then he was too bothered by my milky boobies. Thought it improve once I weaned, but it didn't really.
Sometimes I get lucky and we dtd a couple of times in a week but that's rare!
Not sure why dh's drive has gotten so low. It used to bother me, and I felt a bit crap when he always turned me down, but I don't worry about it so much now. Between tiredness (and now pregnancy) I actually would prefer sleep. :( it's a bit sad. I read somewhere that dtd less than 10 times a year is defined as a sexless marriage, that was definitely us last year.

Our usual is twice a week. We have to get really creative though as my OH works nights and is away all weekend. :)

Every day :) But we have only been together 7 months. I would say 7 times a week, but we might go twice in 1 day, & 0 the next. Although i have a young son, & OH has a daughter that doesnt live with us, we are yet to experience life changes that may have an impact on our sex lives together. We will see.

i voted 1-2 a month...but we are ttc now so its more at the minute (when hes here and not working away):growlmad: but take away the ttc and we are on the low side... Im not that fussed to be honest and i tire easily and when we feel like it, the other doesnt, so its not that often where we feel it at the same time :dohh: we're happy though, its not a problem yet lol

Im 2/3 a week person but hubby just isnt interested anymore. Thank goodness for battery operated friends!

i cant be assed :rofl:

We are about a couple of times a month now. Over the last decade together it has gone up and down like crazy.

The current issue is tiredness (who isn't tired with 2 young kids) and my issues with my body image after having DS2. It took me a while to adjust to my new shape after DS1 and I've been left in a lot worse condition this time.

Usually once a day, sometimes twice. The 6 week wait is killing us. :haha:

I picked 1/2 times a month but some months its different. Depends really. Some more, Some less

I would be happy for about 3/4 times a month, OH would rather more though!

I voted as often as we can get which was 5-6 times a week. I based this on pre pregnancy since we can't at the moment due to cervical erosion. We both miss sex SO much. I really hope we get back to normal once baby is here and were in a routine.

Edit: I accidentally wrote 5-6 times a day, meant a week. We'd have gotten nothing done lol

Every chance!

Lol but it's a new relationship, we don't live together, and he works away sometimes, a week away is the longest so far since we've been together. When he's around we're pretty horny together :lol:

Recently, it's been once a week if that. I'm just not feeling it right now but as soon as AF comes along, I turn into a horn dog which pisses OH off. When we got together it was 3-4 times a day, decreased to once/twice a day, every other day... every few days... weekly :dohh: The longest we've gone since moving into the new house (March) is probably 3 weeks?

I wish I had my old drive back, it's pretty much like a treat to OH now which starts off in our sleep. I feel bad for it, but I can't help it.

I've said 1-2 a month but really it's more like 3-4 times a month. It's not as regular as once a week though.
Rather amazingly we DTD more now than we did when we first got married. We could quits easily go over a month between times. OH would be up for it every day if I was but I'm so tired plus don't feel great about my body. I make a concerted effort to not let it go more than a week if possible. It's funny because I always enjoy it when it happens so I ding know why I leave it so long.

I put 1-2 times a week as I think that is average for us. We've been together 10 years nearly and have always fluctuated, we have gone months (usually due to physical distance/pregnancy not just because we haven't found the time) and we go through stages of DTD every day which we have for the last two weeks for some reason lol, that isn't usual for us though! So on average I would say a couple of times a week, but we're both similar in that our sex drives can fluctuate I wouldn't say either of us has a high or low sex drive, depends what's going on in life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->