How often do you DTD with your partner?

As often as possible! Our work schedule sometimes gets in the way sometimes, but for the most part it's literally as much as possible. We've been together for over a year and a half :)

As much as possible :haha: New relationship... :blush:

For us it differs each week, sometimes we dont DTD, sometimes it 1-2 times a day.

Pre-kids it would be at least once a day, without fail, but now due to tiredness, work etc it has somewhat slipped a bit.

I put 1-2 x a week but as others have said, it varies.

At the moment he's away for one week most months so it's probably 3-4 x a month.

When pregnant, and while LO is integer room with us it's a lot less (every 2-3 weeks). When pregnant it could be a month before we DTD as he felt really uncomfortable doing it. We went through a stage a few months ago (before he started travelling so much) of doing it 3 x a week. Now with him away and then being jetlagged etc it averages as 1-2 a week when he's home I think.

It wasn't great for me when pregnant with DD1, and then for a year after as I felt a bit rejected. He didn't mean it but intimacy is important for me to feel close. I was looking forward to TTC number two so we could be a bit more active but it only took two weeks to get pregnant! Then he backed off again. Since DD2 came it's been great though, think we're both quite content now. We've been together 8 years.

Im jealous of you ladies in new relationships

I put 1-2 times a week but we sometimes go through phases of doing it a lot more or a lot less

I voted 1-2 times a week although sometimes it can be less. When we first met it was literally every day but since having DS we've had our ups & downs, then we had our youngest & things pretty much went down hill & I've just not been in the mood much lately, if OH had his way it would be everyday still though! We've been together 10 years & DTD just doesn't interest me that much anymore if I'm honest xx

Once a week. I'd be happy with only 1-2 a month, though, LOL. I'm just too tired after working all day, and then caring for the kids, and then dealing with house hold crap until bedtime. Its the last thing I want to do when I finally crawl into bed.

Feel pretty guilty after reading this thread, we have only done it twice since dd was born, she is now 8 months, and before that it wasn't that often either after the birth of ds 1. Like JD83 we have been together for 14 years and with 2 young babies, working full time and a house to keep I am absolutely beyond shattered, just want to sleep and I just don't have the interest to be honest, I still mentally feel like down there isn't ready yet but I know that's all in my head!!

Need to get this sorted out as other people have said I always enjoy it when we actually do it, its just the thoughts of doing it and that makes me feel sad!! We really need to make more off an effort on both sides, think we will have the chat tonight :thumbup:

Just surprise him, I bet he'll think all his Christmases have come at once :winkwink:

Feel pretty guilty after reading this thread, we have only done it twice since dd was born, she is now 8 months, and before that it wasn't that often either after the birth of ds 1. Like JD83 we have been together for 14 years and with 2 young babies, working full time and a house to keep I am absolutely beyond shattered, just want to sleep and I just don't have the interest to be honest, I still mentally feel like down there isn't ready yet but I know that's all in my head!!

Need to get this sorted out as other people have said I always enjoy it when we actually do it, its just the thoughts of doing it and that makes me feel sad!! We really need to make more off an effort on both sides, think we will have the chat tonight :thumbup:

Exactly! I do usually enjoy it once we get into it, its just getting started! LOL. I don't feel sad, I typically feel super annoyed when he tries to instigate it if I've already gotten half asleep. I think the other problem I have is Birth Control. I'm on Depo, and I think it also causes a major lack of sex drive.

Exactly! I do usually enjoy it once we get into it, its just getting started! LOL. I don't feel sad, I typically feel super annoyed when he tries to instigate it if I've already gotten half asleep. I think the other problem I have is Birth Control. I'm on Depo, and I think it also causes a major lack of sex drive.

I feel exactly the same, I get so annoyed when he tries anything, plus I am up through the night with the baby who still has a bottle and I get up early even at the weekends so I really do just want to sleep :sleep::sleep:

Also I don't actually feel sad at the thought of doing it, I feel sad that I don't have the same drive as I use to and that we should be doing it a lot more especially for our relationship!!

Oh and I too am on the pill and I hate it, I have brought up the ole vasectomy but not sure that will ever happen but I am sick to death of being on the pill, plus I am terrified I will forget to take it and as much as I would love another baby I think I have my hands full for now :haha::haha:

1-2x week since no2 was born. but it difficult as he sleeps in a cot attached to our bed and due to building works our bed in the living room.

Also my AF only came back today and i havent been taking any contraception and he hates condoms....so was really concerned about getting preg again...so doing anything but sex.

Im happy wherr we at...but he wud happily have it everyday.

Optimistically it's 1-2 times per week. But sometimes I can't be bothered and would rather sleep :haha:

ergh this year twice , not counting hand jobs :rofl:

A few times a week but we're ttc. Before it totally depended on how knackered we were, we could quite easily go 1-2x a month.

I cant remember - pregnancy brain is taking over lol

Not as much but purely because i dont want to throw up everywhere.
Before getting preg maybe 3-5x a week but of course OH still comes out with ' When we were younger it was 4-5x a day'

1 or 2 times a week (unless I'm on my period). Though we have gone months without doing anything in the past though. Likewise we've had the odd week where we've been at it like rabbits.

On average 1-2 times a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"