How often do you DTD with your partner?

It varies, usually 1-2 times a week. But there will be weeks where it's twice a day, and times when it's a few weeks with nothing!

Not very often maybe few times a month. I wish it was more but we are both so busy we are just tired. I just love cuddling him at night if thats all happens

About 3x per week. He has a much higher drive than me though.

We were a 2 to 3 times a week couple until I had DD. Its been twice since I had her. I should imagine it will pick up when she is in her own room.

Tbh 1-2 times a month which is so bad I want t more but I have zero sex drive ATM :(

We were a 2 to 3 times a week couple until I had DD. Its been twice since I had her. I should imagine it will pick up when she is in her own room.

Looking at how young your LO is I'm amazed you've done it at all!

we're 1 or 2 a week, I'd love it to be more but it's hard because of the shifts my DH works :(

We do it about once a week. I could happily do it every day but OH has a low sex drive, he could probably be content only doing it once a month. It bothered me at first but he says hes always been this way . He said its been a problem in all past relationships. He really tries to do it more often and I dont push him for it and weve reached a happy medium. Although for some reason we did it 5 times last week! I hope that keeps up! Lol

This past two weeks its been every other day lol and I think once it was two days running!Lucky me! But it has been as long as 19 days without (his choice) in the past and probably throughout our 13 yr relationship averages 2/3 times a week.

Usually once or twice a month....we have three kids! Three kids, two adults...equals no time!

When we first started dating we didn't live in the same town [1.5 hours from each other] so we dtd every chance we were together, 1-2x a day! Yep, a day! :shock: Now that we've been together awhile and married a few years and have a baby we've gone as long as a month without dtd - it bothers me sometimes but we're so exhausted that it just happens. I'd like us to get back to 1-2x a week but in all reality that wont happen any time soon :dohh:

I think I need to show my partner this thread. He thinks I'm very abnormal for only wanted it 2/3 times a week he thinks we shoul still be doing it every day we have 3 kids ffs and both work full time. I don't get home until 9:30/10 at night. And I am totally stuffed by then

We manage a couple of times a month, thought not for lack of trying on my husband's part. It's actually caused quite a few fights over the last year.

Sometimes he's understanding and leaves it be when I say no, but other times... yikes. It's like he can't get it through his head that it's not enjoyable if I feel pushed into doing it. He also doesn't understand the concept of being too tired to want it.

It's like he expects it to be the same as it was when we first got together and were all over each other during that honeymoon phase.

I voted every chance we get. We tend to go like crazy for a few days, then have one or two days off, then were back to several times a day for a few days. We make the most of nap times, bed times, and middle of the nights lol

Must be quickies to have it a few times a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"