How often do you have sex now?

grace10209

Reaction score
I have lost all desire for sex. And I feel bad for dh. Just curious how often you guys have sex now?

1/ week
More than 1/week
1/month
More then 5/month

Of course dh understands but I still am curious what's the average?

Thanks all

Sorry if this is a TMI question.

We have only had sex 2 times since I have been pregnant. Not because I do not have the desire to, but because for some reason it makes me uncomfortable while pregnant. I also noticed that finding a good position while pregnant is a challenge. I miss how easy it was before I got pregnant lol. Whenever I do get in the mood, OH is always at work. He likes to joke and say I am sexually abusing him LOL. He has been really good about it though.

1st pregnancy it was a no go zone lol. Not even to bring on labour.
There was a time we almost did, but then I felt bub moving and I felt like a sick person for dtd while my baby was moving at the same time.
This time will probably be the same.

Didn't at all first time round as have me bad cramping and couldn't think of anything worse so far this time round due to sickness and feeling generally crap but will probably give it a go in next month or so lol

We are too terrified to have another mc therefore sex is a complete tabu for us at the moment. I dont think it will change in near future.

Sex?! I vaguely remember what that is....

Nope not doing it... I did last pregnancy but just don't feel well enough this time round...

Xxx

We carried on as usual during the first trimester but can't bring ourselves to do it since I started feeling him move around xx

I am probably the abnormal one. We have sex every day. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.

Once the whole pregnancy so far. First I have an sch so we are restricted, second, I'm feeling too pukey to be interested.

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate you sharing your stories

We did it a lot before, but at my last appointment I was told no more sex, so I'm not allowed until I have the baby.

Twice since i'm pregnant. First 2 weeks i had spotting so i was afraid to. Then the all day MS kicked in and i've felt too sick and tired on most days.

I don't have sex in first tri due to bleeding but we hardly do it at all when pregnant x

I am probably the abnormal one. We have sex every day. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.

:saywhat:

We didn't do it that much pre pregnancy. Only the first few months of dating. Any secrets? I just don't have the same drive anymore.

Ever since the doc told me I had subchorionic bleed, I put myself on pelvic rest. That was 3 1/2 weeks ago. So nada since then. I have another appointment at in 2 1/2 weeks, so nada until then.

Also, I'm just not into it right now, my boobs hurt when touched, I can't get comfortable, and fear of miscarriage in early pregnancy has sex at the end of my priority list. I do feel bad for my hubby but our baby is more important. I will try and take care of him in other ways. :blush:

Once I reach 2nd trimester, maybe it will be 1 or 2 times a week like last pregnancy. Don't know.:nope:

NOT TO MENTION….this extreme bloat has me feeling less attractive and hiding in my clothes.

About once a week for us, we both have an ok sex drive but ive been really tired and sick that it doesnt make me feel attractive lol. But that one time in the week is great ;)

Maybe 3 times in the last 3 weeks. The bf always feels really guilty after says " that's the last time till the babies here!" Lol

My sex drive is linked highly to ovulation so when I'm pregnant or on birth control its very difficult! I'd like to have sex more often but my nausea is terrible terrible awful so it's inconceivable at the mo as all I can do is curl up in a ball and try not to vomit!

We have been once a week so far…it def makes me nervous! Plus the bloating and nausea is not the best aphrodisiac lol I feel bad for DH but he understands… I think he is going to be like the guy on "knocked up" where later in the pregnancy he will feel like he is touching the baby:haha: so we better get it in while we can!

:saywhat:

We didn't do it that much pre pregnancy. Only the first few months of dating. Any secrets? I just don't have the same drive anymore.

I don't have any secrets. I just have a husband who likes to have sex a lot. I am getting nervous now because a lot of people are talking about complications from sex. I hope I haven't done any damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->