How often do you have sex now?

We haven't done it so far at all. I've been too sick and he hasn't attempted. I had a ridiculously out of this world sex drive last pregnancy so I'm kind of hoping that happens again and my sickness goes away. No fear of sex around here.

We haven't done it since finding out at the end of June. I had some spotting so was adviced to wait till after 12 weeks. But to be honest I'm kind of glad of the excuse not to. I really haven't wanted to anyway!

We've done it once since we found out... we just haven't wanted to, either of us. When I want to there's usually something else going on that we need to do or he's gone to sleep (he wakes up earlier than me).

Thanks everyone. I just don't want to, bloated, nervous, etc.
glad to hear I'm not a horrible wife and others feel this way!!

Twice since we found out I was pregnant. Mostly because I've been nauseated and spotting but also because DH has been sick and he's had some other excuses. I think he is worried it would cause a miscarriage even though the OB said that it absolutely would not. He has a much lower sex drive than me anyhow

I don't have any secrets. I just have a husband who likes to have sex a lot. I am getting nervous now because a lot of people are talking about complications from sex. I hope I haven't done any damage.

Unless you're a high risk and a doctor advises you not to have sex, it's completely safe.

To answer the question, apparently we're the odd ones out too. 2-3 times a week, and it's only so little because our work schedules clash :haha:

We carried on as normal. 2-3 times a week. Kiwiberry have you tried him spooning you?? It was my preferred position!!!

Thank you for posting this question grace, i feel better after reading the replies. This lack of dtd seems rather common! Last pregnancy i remember my sex drive went through the roof during the second tri, hopefully that will happen again!

Gonna have to agree with RebeccaR19 on this one, we have sex everyday sometimes a few times a day. But everyone's different

We're basically not. I've been exhausted, he's been exhausted, I haven't been in the mood, I think he's a little freaked out by the idea, and between his bad back and my achy pelvis, I'm pretty sure we'd regret even trying right now :p We've been together a long time, so it's not as much of a hardship as it would be if we were newlyweds. I'd be willing to help him out in other ways, but to be honest, I've always been the one with the higher sex drive, so I suspect he's not missing it much.

Just the once since we found out and only because I had an early scan and heard and saw the heartbeat. I was the same last time round during the first trimester. I just didn't want to until I knew everything was alright. I worry about spotting after sex and even though it didn't happen this time, I am not really that keen to do it again in a hurry. I just don't feel like it right now. I will be fine when I get to second trimester and then in my third, it's just too awkward!

We havnt dtd since my bfp (I'm currently 7 weeks)
We had a mc in jan and don't even want to tempt fate. I was the same with ds too, I was too tired in 1st tri, too moody in 2nd tri and too big in 3rd tri!!! Lol xxx

Finally had sex last night for the first time since I found out I was pregnant last night and I am now 10.5 weeks.. So we went without for two months! .... And guess what.... I didn't break! Yay!

In a normal pregnancy, sex doesn't provoke a miscarriage nor does it blatantly cause one. That being said, pelvic rest is sometimes ordered under certain circumstances and those are the times you should refrain.

DH and I have always been sex crazed for each other. Thats the reason we got pregnant! Lol just happened to catch the eggy, even after "trying to catch the eggy". Leading up to my BFP, sex felt different. I had suspected I was pregnant but still hadn't a clue. We can usually get rough and frisky, but this particular day I was really against it and it bothered me when he grabbed me a littler firmer. Come to find out I AM pregnant and it seems that my body is just....off? Not turned off, just OFF. Its harder for me to get involved, he has to touch me JUST the right way and he always feels way too deep! But my husband being the man he is, while I was at work he did his research on it and when we tried again it went ALOT smoother with positions that felt comfy again. I had an incredible orgasm, it was lovely! :blush:

The time after that led to some spotting and then some more spotting today that took me to the ER (everything looked good). So now its just a matter of getting past my fear and REMEMBERING that SEX CANNOT CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE! lol

I miss it though, I miss that connection...we are very affectionate people so this is weird for us lol. (sorry if there was any tmi)

I have always had a very high sex drive, and that hasn't changed at all with pregnancy. Still in my first trimester, and my SO and I are on different schedules, but we have sex about twice a week. If we were around each other more, I'm sure that number would be higher. But that's just me. :shrug:

Thanks all. DH and I still haven't. I just dont want to. Im bloated, and feel like crap - no pain or anything just tired and not feeling all that sexy. LMAO

maybe once im out of the "hiding the pregnancy" phase i will feel beter.
First 12 weeks is tough to keep the secret, it bothers me! LOL

We have a couple of times. Its not for not wanting it, I'm just to damn tired!! I'm usually passed out on the couch by 8pm.

I do keep apologising to OH. He is very understanding and just appreciates it more when he does get it. He keeps telling himself outloud that in 2nd tri I will be a horny devil - I'm not too sure about that :sleep:

I'm just starting to get my sex drive back at 12 weeks. I hope it doesn't get too intense, because between DH's bad back and the issues I'm having with my pelvis, it isn't gonna happen anytime soon :p

We do the deed about twice a week, which is how it was prepregnancy. I've never had a very high sex drive but I really wish I did! I always feel like such a bad wife and a strange women not wanting to have sex all the time.

I think twice a week is masses Crissyj! I get no where near that when I'm not pregnant!! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->