How old is you and your OH?

Im 23 on OH is 31 but he acts like a 16 year old lol
with my first i was 18 and x was 26 or 28 i think lol :-/ cant remember how old he is hehe

Me and OH are both 23 and have been together since we were 17. :)

im 29, had my 1st :baby::pink: at 17...((then i met my OH)) 2nd :baby::blue: at 27 and now preg with #3:)blue) OH is 28 xx

I'm at the other end of the age spectrum!! I feel old at ante-natal i'm 39 and a half!! Hubby 37. No matter we all want the same thing - healthy babies.

we had our first at 18(me) and 19 (him) and now i'm 20 and he's just turned 22 :) we're 1 1/2 yrs apart in age. <3

Im 25 (26 in November) and DH is 26 (27 in December) x

I think it's really neat to see that there's a 15 - 20 year age range on this site! It's so nice to see so many different people with different perspectives/experiences :)

I'm 27 (28 next month) and DH is 32... this is our first! :blue:

I'm 29, I turn 30 in August just after bub is due. Husband has just turned 38. I always thought I was quite young (mistakenly) but have felt like an old hag since coming on this forum! I don't really know how old the other folks in my NCT classes are but they all look around my age. Think my husband's probably the oldest. This is our first kiddo.

age doesn't mean a darn thing anymore, it never really did! You see grandparents and such complaining how 'kids are having kids' but to be perfectly honest, a lot of people from their generation were married at 16 yrs old, and pregnant strait away!

I know some amazing 15 yr old mothers, and some really really bad mothers who are in their 30s+ and thats proof right there that its upto each individual, and age means nothing, cause when it comes to mother hood, its about instinct, being a mother is the most primal thing a woman can do, and some are more 'natural' at it than others, its whether the ones who arnt as in touch with their natural side chose to work on it or not, and when they don't work on it, that = a bad mother, a mother who is quite obviously too self centered to change anything for the sake of her children, and that woman can be any age! :)

im 22 (lookabout 12!!!) and OH is 28, i was also the youngest in the classes:flower:

:hi: im 25 and hubby is 30 (i had my first when i was 16 second when 18)

I'm 22 and OH is 23. We were the babies in our classes too.

My first third tri post...I've just turned 25 and hubby is 29, 30 around time baby is due. I always said we should perhaps have a baby before he's 30, I'm pushing it I know but still could happen, by days or even hours hehe.

I have just turned 30 and OH is 25. I already have 2 girls born when I was age 22 and 24....this one is a boy and is OH's 1st child :)

we are both 21!!! although i look alot younger two midwives said they thought i was only 16!! :( im going to feel rightly out of place in the antenatal classes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->