How old is your OH??

I'm 38 and my husband is 55....we get comments all the time.

I'm 22 and OH is 51, no one comments but people think he's my dad :haha: sometimes I just don't correct them because I can't be arsed. It can be fun freaking people out though :winkwink:

Sorry you get such lame comments :(

hey you two....me too....I'm 36 DH is 55, i get the dad thing all the time too as I look very young. I have listened to my sisters making snide comments but I'm trying to ignore them all!!!!

Oh my god from your own family?! That's awful. Both our families joke about it but no one is serious. Poor you :-/ x x

I'll be 35 in October, and my DH will be 30 in December. This will be my third child and his second.

My hubby will be 42 when the baby arrives in February. And I will be 38:). It is our first, he is really excited:).

DH is 37, I'm 38. We're expecting our second together!

Hi,

Mine is also 51 and I will be 46 next birthday.
My other 2 sons are 15 and 13 next birthday. I am due mid November...
This was a completely natural conception, after 9 years not using contraception and 3 miscarriages....
So, despite all the odds (less than 2%) I did get pregnant.
And my hubby is having the hardest time about it.
He is very sincere and responsible man, and often cannot cope with the financial, emotional and physical demand of it all.

We are both 37. We have a 12 and 9 year old together. When I want to see my OB the first question she asked was whether this new pregnancy was with the same partner!!

I'm 40 in 2 weeks, DH is 25. We never get comments about our pregnancy, but a lot of eyebrows get raised if I mention our age difference to people. Age is just a number!!
This is my third child, DH's first.

sueisrael - WOW!!! You give me hope! I'm 43, 44 in January. I am 37 days out from a D&C after a miscarriage...so I know I CAN get pregnant.

My husband is 44 and doesn't have any kids. I have a 22 year old son, who my husband has raised for the past 11 years. But he REALLY wants a baby...and even though I was very resistant at first, I really really want one too now. You give me hope!

I am 34, he is 49. Oh yes...I have heard him comment on how old he is more than once. good grief!

I'm 37 and my OH is 54 I know we'll get grief about it although not from my family!Waiting until 12 week scan before we say anything,I'm worried sick although he's not! x

I'm 39 OH is 44. We've both had a bit of grief from people cause we're so 'old'!! But most of these people have grown up children and are either grandparents or close to it and in their day having babies in your early 20's was the thing to do.. they haven't kept up with the real world!

It bugs me a bit but why should I really care about their oponion?

But when is the right time to have a child?I have a few friends that were grandparents at 35 and 41!!I will be 38 when my 3rd is born,my other 2 are 12 and 13.We shouldn't care what they think but we do x

I'm 39 and he'll be 44 next month. We've not really had any comments, only the usual "well it was about time!". Only one old guy told me I'd left it too late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->