How old is your OH??

Im 42 hes 38
Honestly pople pick on anything when you are pregnant
Tell them hes 13 that will give them sometjing to gossip about

I am 38 and OH is 48. He hasnt had any grief about this pregnancy because hardly anyone knows about it. Although he is older, he has perfect fertility. His SA results came back like those of a 30 year old.

The man next door to me was 57 when his third child (from a 2nd marriage) was born. His wife had just turned 43 and thought she was going through the menopause! When I first met him I asked him was he looking after his grandchild!!! Have never lived it down!!!

I'm 35 and he's gonna be 41 in September. His parents told me b/f they knew I was pregnant that the ship had sailed for HIS YOUNGER BROTHER on having kids (younger bro is 38)... Good Lord. He himself is a bit worried about being 'old' but I told him that's what he got for robbing the cradle with me :rofl: :rofl: :winkwink:

:flower:

I'm 38, will be 39 when I give birth, and my OH is 27, he'll be 28 when I give birth. Its our first baby and we are very EXCITED!!!

I'm 35 and DH is 37. My dad was 48 when my parents had me. Age is just a number!

I'll be 35 and my DH 37 this fall. My hubby's worried about his age, since we think we want 3 and he doesn't want to be 'ancient' when the kids graduate university. Mostly he's worried about his energy level and being able to keep up with them, playing sports etc.

We're already finding with our son that he brings so much energy into exploring and playing we get revitalized just being around it. Its hard not to get swept up in all the excitement with a giggling smiley boy :)

To be honest, I just wasn't ready to stop and have my freedom done with when I was 26, 27...even 30. I was in school, did my masters and worked...then I wanted to travel (since I finally had some $ to do it). It wasn't till I was 32 or so that I finally felt ready to press pause to that part of my life and redirect my focus to baby and building our family. I am so glad we waited and feel we are much more patient and ready for the challenges because we took our "me time".

I'll be 35 and my DH 37 this fall. My hubby's worried about his age, since we think we want 3 and he doesn't want to be 'ancient' when the kids graduate university. Mostly he's worried about his energy level and being able to keep up with them, playing sports etc.

We're already finding with our son that he brings so much energy into exploring and playing we get revitalized just being around it. Its hard not to get swept up in all the excitement with a giggling smiley boy :)

To be honest, I just wasn't ready to stop and have my freedom done with when I was 26, 27...even 30. I was in school, did my masters and worked...then I wanted to travel (since I finally had some $ to do it). It wasn't till I was 32 or so that I finally felt ready to press pause to that part of my life and redirect my focus to baby and building our family. I am so glad we waited and feel we are much more patient and ready for the challenges because we took our "me time".

LOL at your husband being "ancient" at 37. :haha: I bet in 15 years he still won't feel anywhere close to ancient!

I like to tell people when they deem it their business to make a snide comment a out our age gap that age only counts if you are a cheese or a wine :) :lol:

I'm 38 and hubby is 37, soon to be 38. We had our first when I was 23 and he was 22. So we've done the young parents thing, and now we're doing the "mature" parents thing. Not much difference in the end--you have a beautiful child you get to fall in love with and nurture and be proud of for the rest of your lives!

I was 36 and OH was 48 when our LO was born, who is now one.

I'm juuuust pregnant again, so, touch wood, I will be 38 and OH will be 50 when this one is born.

I'm 37 and OH is 55. He's still the hottest man I've ever met!!

Wow this is an old thread - it was going when I was expecting DD.

This time round I'm 37 will be 38 when number 2 arrives, DH is 40 and will be 41 when LO puts in an appearance :)

When this baby is born I will be 35 and DH will be 45. The only person that has shown concern is my mother in law. And she wasn't snide about it, it is just that my FIL passed away a few years ago so she is very concerned about her only child. I also have a 11 year old DS from a previous marriage.

I just turned 35, and OH is 45 :) even if people disapprove I don't think they would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->