• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old is your OH??

I am almost 39 and DH is 42..

I once dated a man that was 22 yrs my senior and I learned to not listen to the comments..we split because he wanted different things in life than I did..

I am 39 and my DP is 41. He is a first time dad and is thrilled to be so and has let all his friends know how excited he is. So they tend not to say anything negative about it...infact I don't think they dare lol. x

I'll be 38 when bubs comes along and DH will be 43! :thumbup:

I still feel 22 but DH is the original grumpy old man!! :haha:

I am 37 and my dear hubby is 43. We are expecting our first miracle to arrive in Feb 2012. After ttc for about 2 years, we moved to fertility treatments and conceived on our second iui. My beta was 9,184 at 24 days past iui. First sonogram is july 1. No major symptoms yet, all symptoms so far have been subtle.

Grrrr, lotta cougars in here! I mean that in the nicest way. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m a little bit jealous.

My husband is 44 and does wish he would have had a kid ten years ago. I’m 43.

I do have a different perspective on this however. My dad has five kids with four women. Us kids are all about 43 years apart form the oldest to the youngest. I have to say that as my dad got older, he became a better dad.

My husband is 42 and I'm 43, will be 44 when baby is born. Not many know of the pregnancy so no comments yet. We have friends the same age with babies which is nice. I think it is so insensitive of people to comment upon things like this, you never know what people have been trough....

My husband is 38,i'm 35 no-one has ever mentioned anything other than the fact we have so many-this is baby no 9:)

I am 35 will be 36 when LO is born. My DH is 40 and will be 41 shortly after our LO is born. We have 2 children already 5 and 10, this will be our 3rd. :)

This is our first. I'm 37 and DH is 38. No-one knows yet. He swears blind he's noticed a few grey hairs over the last week or so!

I'm 35 and DH is 31 - he has more greys than me - lol :)

well i have just turned 20 and oh is 25. been together for 3. and 1 year to concieve. this is our first child and neither of us have recieved any negative comments. x x x

We are both 39yrs old. We just turned 39 a month ago. We are excited but cautious.

I'm 38 and my husband is 55....we get comments all the time.

I'm 22 and OH is 51, no one comments but people think he's my dad :haha: sometimes I just don't correct them because I can't be arsed. It can be fun freaking people out though :winkwink:

Sorry you get such lame comments :(

I'm 38 and my husband is 55....we get comments all the time.

I'm 22 and OH is 51, no one comments but people think he's my dad :haha: sometimes I just don't correct them because I can't be arsed. It can be fun freaking people out though :winkwink:

Sorry you get such lame comments :(

hey you two....me too....I'm 36 DH is 55, i get the dad thing all the time too as I look very young. I have listened to my sisters making snide comments but I'm trying to ignore them all!!!!

I'm 38 and my DH is 45. We haven't received any negative comments so far.

im 23, but DH is 41 (he will be 42 when beany is born). dunno if hes had comment lol, but we have in general about our relationship.

Hi everyone. I'm 41, my dh is 45. Both of us are a bit younger looking, although we both have some grey hairs. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->