How old was your little one when they took there first steps?

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
^ Question above.

Amber been up for awhile now, still nothing lol

Mine have all been running around the furniture from about 8 and a half months but all only took their 1st independent steps a week or two after their 1st birthday.

Toby took his proper 1st steps a week and a half ago....he's almost running about on his own now:happydance:

Chloe started walking unaided the day before her first birthday, Amber wont be far off now!

Caitlins been standing for a while - she has took a couple of 'brave' steps but we're not shouting about it yet! :D Shes just started using her push along walker properly in the last day so that should help - maybe an idea to buy? It certainly encourages them in their own time :D

Carly was 9 months when she took her first steps then started walking.

Ella hasnt yet and i think she wont for awhile , she is a lazy baby :lol:

Daniel took his first steps on his first birthday and was full on walking by 12.5 months.
Declan took his first steps at 10 months and was full on running at 10.5 months. Sounds like it wont be long until you have a walker xx

nicole was 9mths when she started walking but callum has just turned 1, he's been cruising round the furniture for ages now and can stand on his own for a little bit but no steps as yet.

im sure it wont be too much longer for amber. x

My first daughter was 11 months, my second daughter was the same and my son didnt start until he was 16 months old. Totally lazy baby he was lol xx

Caitlins been standing for a while - she has took a couple of 'brave' steps but we're not shouting about it yet! :D Shes just started using her push along walker properly in the last day so that should help - maybe an idea to buy? It certainly encourages them in their own time :D

Got 1 cheers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"