How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

Married at 34. Started dating when I was 30, got engaged when I was 33, married at 34 and had baby a few months before turning 35...

DH is 5 years younger than me...

Got married when I was 23 and dh was 28. Most of my friends are just starting to think about getting married now, I was one of the first. We had been together 4 1/2 years prior to that x

DH and I got engaged at 19 and married at 21. I'm 24 now and he's 25 and life's amazing!! :D We were definitely the first to get married in both our groups of friends and a lot of people commented on how young we were but everyone was super supportive. As we're reaching our mid-twenties, our friends are moving in with their partners and settling down but still not many engagements/marriages. I think the norm around here is closer to 30.

DH and I were married when I was 24 and he was 29, we have been married going on 6 years. I am the only one of my friends and siblings that's married, I am also the second to the youngest child of six.

First marriage was at 25 OH at the time was 27. Seperated at 32 divorced by 33. Next marriage? Whenever Ady has the courage to ask me lol ;) x

Got engaged when I was 19 and OH was 31 (another in the 12 year she gap club-hooray :D ), married at 20 (DH-32) and was pregnant 4 months after (NTNP). We've been together for 6 years now and married for 2 :)

I was 27 when I got married ...10 weeks after lo was born! It had been booked for 2years so had no choice to carry on, it was very stressful with lo being so young but it turned out well in the end x

i was 19 almost 20 when o first got married and separated when 24 divorced at 27 but we have remained good friends. am hoping to marry oh next year after he proposed Christmas morning... :)

Spoke to each other for a couple years on the net. Met face to face November 05, engaged May 29th, Married June 16th. Been married coming up 6 years. I was 21 he was 22.

I was 22 when we got married, been together 2 years. I'm 24 now :)

21 now and would like to be engaged before 25 and married before 27

Got married at 26 after 4 years together x

Wow, I think I've been married the longest! Gor married at 18 and we will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary this year! been together 1 1/2 years prior to wedding, have an 11 year old DS and we decided to have another when I was 30, DD is 12 weeks old now :) LOve Life!

I got married last summer on my 21st birthday. I met my husband on my 16th birthday x

We were together for 5 years before getting married, I was 27 and DH was 31

I've been married 2.5 years I was 21 nearly 22 and we had been together over 5 years!
X

I wanted to be married by about 26, but in the end we married December 2010, I was 27 and my husband was 29.
We've been together about 10 years.

I dont think he will ever ask me. :( makes me feel not good enough.

I dont think he will ever ask me. :( makes me feel not good enough.

:hugs: I think some men view having children as much more of a commitment. Which it is really. My husband definitely does, we got married more for me than him. I think given the choice he wouldn't have done it, just because he hates being the centre of attention!
He's glad we're married now but I did have to push for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->