How old were you when you had/will be having your first baby?

I placed my vote as 21. I MCed with my frist when i was 21, then had DS when i was 22. and im expecting in Feb, so i'll be 23 :)

24 when she was conceived and when shes born... my age group is winning..yay for the 24 year old ladies lol lol..

Ruby was born exactly a month after I turned 27. No2 will be born a few months before I turn 30.

I was 17 couple months before my 18th birthday when i had my son and almost 19 when i had my daughter than a surprise came alone my son when i was 20 with my youngest now AGAIN im pregnant with my last baby forsure! and ill be almost 23 wow im crazy lol but i love them all so much

16 with my first small man, 20 with my second and 25 with the one im expecting :)

I will be 37, hubby will be 38. I once got told by a fertility consultant that I was silly to have left it so late to try for children. I was 30 when I met my husband, we got married at 32 and we started trying for children straight away. What would she have preferred me to do, get preggers by a stranger on a one night stand in my 20s?!

I was 20 when i found out. Then a month after my 21st birthday/engagement.. Hollie was born :) xx

I was 24 when I found out I was pregnant. I'll be 25 when the baby is born.

I was 17 when I found out with my first And 18 when I had him.
With this baby, I'm 21 now, and will be 22 before the baby is born.

32 with first daugther and 34 with the second!

If my estimated due date is right, I will have been 27 for one week. My husband turns 26 on my due date!

I'm 25 now and my baby is due almost 2 weeks after my 26th birthday, so it depends on when she decides to make her entrance.

I was 19 with my son, all things going to plan will be 22 with the second one x

I was 19 with my son, ( I was 20 six weeks later ) all things going to plan will be 22 with the second one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->