How old were you when you had/will be having your first baby?

I was 22 when my little girl came and i think id like another in about 5 more years

I was 23 :) and this time as long as baby isn't late I'll be 24 :)

Baby is due two weeks before my 27th birthday. :)

I was 31 with LO and will be 33 if all goes well with this pregnancy

Just updating:

I placed my vote as 21. I MCed with my frist when i was 21, then had DS when i was 22. and im expecting in Feb, so i'll be 23 :)

I got pregnant with this baby (#3- a DD) at 24. I will be giving birth at age 25 (DH will be 26). This is our final baby as i have medical issues. We will have 3 under 3 while im 25, which i know isnt the standard for American women, however, i have endometriosis and an array of other health issues that need addressed, so we felt it worked out well that we started our family so early, otherwise we may not have the size of the family had we waited until the standard age of ~28 to try for our first. So even though everyone thought we were crazy young and absolutely nuts :blush:, it actually ended up working in our favor and being a blessing in disguise, due to the risk of infertility and whatnot...everything happens for a reason i suppose.

All of them were planned.

Bubs is due 2 weeks after my 39th birthday............geez, feel old saying that on here, most of everyone else seems so young

married at 19
22 when we had our first
will be only a few weeks away from my 25th birthday when #2 is born
both were planned

I got married at 19 and we have just had our first at 22... She took us 10 months of ttc

I was 17 when pregnant and DS1 was born 3wks. after 18th bday, 2nd-22, 3rd-23, 4th-27, 5th-31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->