• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How popular is the name Elijah where you live??

Flowermommy

Four beautiful daughters
Reaction score
Baby daddy and myself are having real trouble deciding on a name. I thought we were stuck on Sebastian but hes now decided he doesnt like it anymore :growlmad:

So out of the countless names we've both thought of Elijah is the only one we both agree we could live with :haha: (Boys names are hard!!!)

Now I like unusual but not unheard of names, for example I have a daughter named Iris - not unheard of but not all that common either. So id like my sons name to follow that pattern....

So how popular is Elijah where you live?? :flower:

I don't think there's one Elijah where I live! I love it though :)

Not very popular over here, as its an american name..I dont really know anyone called Elijah. But my son is going to be called Sebastian :)

Depends on where you live! I'm in Canada and the name is heard of once in a while...but not super popular! We have the name Elijah on our list as well:) LOVE the name:)

I only know one Elijah here and he was born last week!!!! I'm in UK X

It isn't super popular in Ireland, but it isn't unheard of either. An Elijah here would most likely be the only one in his class at school.

It's a gorgeous name, I love it!

I know one Elijah, and I think it's a lovely unusual name :) x

Not very popular over here, as its an american name..I dont really know anyone called Elijah. But my son is going to be called Sebastian :)

Thank you. Im sooooo jealous, lol, I LOVE the name Sebastian :flower:

Depends on where you live! I'm in Canada and the name is heard of once in a while...but not super popular! We have the name Elijah on our list as well:) LOVE the name:)

Im in the UK and although ive heard of the name I dont actually know any Elijahs. The more im calling bump Elijah the more im loving it, and the nickname Eli is really cute too.

Thanks hun. x:flower:

i love elijah - it was on our list of names as it was my grandad's middle name!
i personally don't know any elijah's though :) :flow:

My hairdresser named her son Elijah that's the only one I know so not too popular at the mo. Iris was on our list but doesn't sound right with the surname but I love it! X

I know of one baby called Elijah. Though I've seen in loads on Baby and Bump :) x

I love the name Elijah but it doesn't really go with our surname :(

It's not extremely popular but it's in the top 20 favourite names I think.

I don't know of any where I live and I have children in 2 different schools and one at nursery :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->