How Romantic.....Awwww

KX

Reaction score
NOT. :twisted:

Im sitting in bed on the laptop on here, and OH is sitting next to me playing on his PSP. :shock:

Thought young couples bonk the night away? :rofl:

And Rebecca is in her cot next to me waving as I speak.

The joys of parenthood :lol:

:lol: use sound as bad as me an my OH! all though im usually in bed an he's downstairs on computer!
The joys of moherhood tell me about it my lovely little boy called me a dirtbag earlier :shock: all because it was time for bed such a little angel :twisted:

I can't imagine darling little Kai coming out with something like that :lol:

:lol: no neither could i! He's a little horror come bed time

:lol: im sat on the laptop kris is on his xbox :roll:

Glad it's not only us then :lol:

I thought guys wanted some loving when you go up to bed but Dale is quite happy on his psp :roll: Not that I am complaining!!! :D

I thought it was only my OH not after some loving i was gettin worried :lol: but im like u kx not bothered with sex only when TTC! :lol:

im on pc johns in bed watching telly,no doubt he'll be snoring his head offf soon :roll:

KX said:
NOT. :twisted:

Im sitting in bed on the laptop on here, and OH is sitting next to me playing on his PSP. :shock:

Thought young couples bonk the night away? :rofl:

And Rebecca is in her cot next to me waving as I speak.

The joys of parenthood :lol:

You must be joking!!! I sit on the laptop and he is snoring his head off, oh the joys! :roll: :lol:

I comw home from work wacked to discover maddie giving me dribbly smiles and he's sat here infront of T.V!

Sod the bloody pair of em im going to bed ... he snores tonight he won't need a vesectomy :twisted:

:shock: :shock: Is this what is like to have a family.... :shock: :shock:

It is like that and all we have a a dog. :rofl: :rofl:

Ha ha men r soo funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"