how to help with tiredness

catty

Reaction score
I know this is part and parcel of first tri, this is my 3rd baby, 4th pregnancy but at the stage now I'm struggling really struggling.

I look after my almost 2 and almost 3 year old all day and drop them off at 4.30pm where I then go and do a cleaning job which is really physical for 3 hours. It doesn't sound bad but by 2pm I'm almost in tears with tiredness. Mornings are great and after lunch I feel like the worst mum ever!!

Any suggestions? I can't drink coffee iv gone right off it, I just don't know what to do. I had Wednesday off and slept 7pm - 6am and woke up..... tired!!!

I'm reading this to see if ye had any tips xx
Hugs hon.
Some days I feel like I'm just dragging myself around
Other days I'm ok.
Fresh air helps I find.
But not always possible with our weather :)
Been thinking bout trying b vits myself.
But not sure how much I'm allowed take
If u hve anyone to ask for help do.
But I'm sure y hve thought of that.
A bit of telly doesn't hurt kids if u need a break :)
Unfortunately my lil dude won't watch it
Are they too old foe a group nap?
With u :)
Or maybe a snuggle on the couch,just to give u a rest anyway xx
It will pass too
Try keep that in mind
Hugs

Are you able to eat well? If so keep eating, and I eat dates or date energy balls pretty much every day.

But, if you can just keep lying down and napping?

I do find fatigue right up there with nausea during pregnancy.

I think you really just have to pay attention to your limits and take advantage when you can for a little rest. Even if its activities like reading or watching movies with your little ones. A trip to the park where you can sit on the bench or maybe just pushes on the swing.

As mentioned above, do you best to eat nutritiously and don't waste energy worrying about being too tired or not something enough.

It will pass.

I have one little one and by 2pm Im ready to call it a day, i can only imagine how you must handle two.

I'm still struggling now :( I've only been up a couple hours and I could happily go back to bed

I've found that eating well makes a huge difference, as pps said. Ive been making granola bars, energy bites & smoothies which specifically target fatigue. I use Deliciously Ella & Juicemaster recipes, but if you google it you'll find lots of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->