• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How we all coping ? Little chat ?

Congratulations Hollie :) x

Wow well done Hollie! Sounds like you did amazingly well. Love the name Elliot too. Will you be in hospital for a day or so? How are you finding the after pains? I’m struggling, every time she feeds it’s like contractions again, ouch! They said it’s worse because she’s the third. Did you decide to go with formula in the end as that might make them less bad.

Thanks for the congratulations. Can’t wait to hear more announcements coming up.

Thank you everyone.
I’m home now.
Not going to lie I’m a bit overwhelmed and emotional, I got in the shower and cried tonight.
Hormones are all over the place.

So so so happy, beautiful little family, all healthy. Just feel very emotional xx

Thank you everyone.
I’m home now.
Not going to lie I’m a bit overwhelmed and emotional, I got in the shower and cried tonight.

So so so happy, beautiful little family, all healthy. Just feel very emotional xx

Awww sweet its totally normol' I was the same.
I think its to do with the hormones and tiredness.
I felt overwhelmed and I cried. Sending u big hugs

Totally normal xx
It will pass as things settle down. Hope you manage to get some rest.

I’ve been so busy since being home.. we’ve had a lot of visitors over and so it’s been really hard to go and rest. Sometimes I want to tell people to bugger off to be honest but I’m too polite haha.

The second day after having her (first day after being discharged from hospital) was the hardest as people were here all day on and off so no opportunity to go off and sleep.

Are you having that Hollie? Is someone helping you with your other 2 little ones?

It's really overwhelming with all the visitors when you just want to rest isn't it :hug:

I’m grateful for all your replies.

I think that’s the hardest part.
Since getting home I’ve had all 3 together, I’ve had hardly any sleep at all, had visitors, I was up with baby till 4am and then my other two had my up from 5.30 onwards and I want OH to get as much sleep as possible god love him because sits his first and I don’t want him to find it a struggle.

I’d be up with my two on a morning regardless so I’d rather him stay in bed and rest and me be up, one tired person is better than 2.

I think hormones and tiredness and my body is so sore, a mix of things just causing emotions.

xx

God I hear you Hollie. Hugs to you. It sounds like you are really thoughtful to put your OH before yourself but maybe you need to let him take a bit of the slack off and ask him to take your little ones out for a bit to give you time with baby Elliot. Is there anyone else who could have them for you for the day or even overnight to give you some rest bite?

It’s so hard in these early days when everything hurts and you have to keep going. My boobs are so swollen today as my milks come in. They are like rocks and still having the afterbirth pains and swollen down below bleeding is tailing off though which is good. We’ll all get there! Try and say no to visitors once all the important people have been, or slope off for a nap when they are there holding Elliot.

How are you hlx? Any other baby news from anyone else?

Thank you everyone.
I’m home now.

I had postpartum depression after my first too and I know I will this time too I use to cry a lot

Oh gosh the swollen painful boobs when ure milk comes in is just outchy.
Mine came in on day 3 and was so sore. Lasted about 3 days and then started to settle off.

It is really overwhelming esp with all the visitors etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->