• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How we all coping ? Little chat ?

That sounds uncomfortable. I hope baby arrives soon!!

Thanks bev! Lost.my mucus plug this morning and I've had quite an upset stomach, so hoping this may be the start of something over the next few days!

I lost some plug yesterday too although no blood in it.. had loose stomach too today. (Sorry for tmi) i feel very wet too so put a pad in yesterday but it’s just discharge.. I panicked and thought it might be my waters trickling but don’t think it is. On and off mild cramps at night and all morning so far today.

Come on baby, eviction time now!

How are you doing hlx?

I just updated on my own thread hun, I got my sweep!!!! \\:D/

How’s everyone else doing? I have a strong feeling tonight might be the night for me.. would really rather have her tomorrow though as I like the thought of a bonfire night birthday haha!

I don’t know whether to force hubby to dtd with me to get things going as that worked with ds2 or just to let it be..

Do you think hot spicy food really works? Would be handy to go into labour tomorrow daytime while ds1 at school and ds2 at nursery!

Omg how exciting!!!
You getting niggles hun?
Good luck I hope this is it xx

So exciting!! What makes you think it'll be tonight bobster?
I tried my breast pump as I've heard that works, but it's done nothing for me. I've got the mw tomorrow but I highly doubt she'll do a sweep. I'm just so fed up now!

I'm officially dead to the world :( after my sweep yesterday I've been so crampy and just plain shitty, I've now been up for 2 hours with period pains, bleeding and so on, I officially have no energy left for giving birth, they can put an epidural in me and get baby through the sunroof for all I care now, I am done :haha:

I've not slept all night. I don't know if it's excitement or nerves! And the ridiculous things that run through your head - I've decided to get up and go to the shops for juice, milk, tea, coffee etc for visitors once I've had baby. I polished the floors this morning and I've got so many candles on its like a chapel in here! Hubby thinks I've lost the plot - he's probably right!
Also another thing that's bothering me that you ladies will know - where the hell does the pram toy thing go? It has a clip so must clip on the pram somewhere, I just can't find a place that makes sense that baby will be able to see/play with it. (I know a newborn won't be interested but it's bugging me)

Oh love following all you ladies waiting and checking in to see if any babies have arrived!
Jft- sounds like the nesting urge to me! I had that the morning my labour started- maybe yours is not far away from beginning!

Aww how exciting!!!!
Good luck for today !
Keep us posted hun.
Omg how funny I had the same issue with the pram clip with baby’s name on, it was winding me up for weeks and then my mam clipped it on yesterday with no issues haha!!
What time you there for induction ? Xx

Ahhh totally missed that your being induced Jft!! Good luck!!

So many people getting induced! I'm so excited for you all! Hollie your tomorrow ain't you? No sign of my baby, since I've had the sweep I've had no more contractions not even false irregular ones :rofl: I think the sweep has done the opposite to what it's supposed too :rofl: i am done! 3 days away until 40 weeks, I'm going to the overdue club lol

Yep mine is tomorrow and I’m absolutely terrified!!
I have to go in at 4pm, so I’ve got all day to prepare myself and make sure the house is clean haha!!
I have a feeling it will be a long induction xxx

Awww you will be fine hun just think your do close to meeting your baby! So exciting! It is scary though isn't it! :haha: x

Still on the topic of my sweep I had on Monday, I've never had a good sweep before they've only been rubbish ones so I've never had the bleeding after it, I know the brown blood is normal for 48 hours after, but it's still there and it's very watery and running down my legs, however I don't think it's my actual waters and the bleeding isn't fresh blood which is what I was warned against? I need to wear a pad as the bleeding is so watery! Is this normal? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->