• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How we all coping ? Little chat ?

Hlx I had that and it was actually my hind waters which were leaking so i’d Get checked if I were you.

Here is my final baby, Lily born 6/11/19 and weighing 8lb 3oz.

Looking forward to everyone else’s updates soon.

3F761AA2-E82F-4A26-8904-2EE8D85C8F8C.jpeg

:sad2::sad2:So little update.

Got to hospital at 4, was busy so started on monitor at 6, was already getting niggles but by this point was contracting on my own.
Midwife and doctor refused pessary as I’ve gone into labour myself, however I’m only 3cm and I’m in absolute agony I don’t know how I’m going to cope.

I’ve had some codeine and if my waters haven’t broken themselves in the next few hours, or I deliver, they’re breaking them!

I think I need an epidural already :sad2::sad2:

Hollie if they break them for you it will probably speed things up quite a bit. You’ve got this and can do it!!!

Can you ask for some pethedine or something else for the pain?

P.s. they broke mine at 3cm and I had her 1 hour 11 min later so fingers crossed it won’t be long for you either. Can’t wait to hear update !

Still not much to report.
Been contracting getting more regular and I’ve had my bloody show whereas a couple of hours ago I was totally dry down below lol!
I’m topped up with painkillers and I’ve managed a bit of rest.
Examination at 6ish so not long!
I sent my partner home to get some rest in bed because although they’re allowed to stay, he didn’t have a bed! Just a chair and that’s cruel so he’s home until I call him haha.

If they examine me and say they’re giving me a pessary and not breaking my waters I will scream!!!!!

xx

So sorry they are taking their time Hollie! What a pain in the ass! Really hope your okay x

So basically,
Contracting too frequently for any help, no way they can give me pessary.
Doctor is coming to examine to see if they can take me down and break my waters.
Thankfully I had some sleep because I can see today being a long day!!

Thinking of you hun <3

My baby Elliot was born at 5.56 after 2 hours of active labour and 3 pushes
6lb 12
Amazing xx

Congratulations Hollie I'm so glad they didnt have to use the passery and it all happend on it's own. Them passerys are horrible.
Wishing u a speedy recovery.

Not sure where u are but were in england and my husband had to just sit in a chair that didnt recline or anything. No beds for partners but u wud think the chair wud at least lay back but nope.
I had to have the passery so the poor guy was sat in that chair for 20 hours. The only time we both slept was when i had the epidural and it was only 2 hours as I was labouring all night.
Not fun at all.

It was crazy.
Thank you so much.

I wasn’t showing any signs of progress, contracting but not ‘officially’.
Then at 4pm I went for a wee and by half 4 I was in agony!
Started gas and air at 5 , born at 5.56.

Thankfully no tears, nice easy delivery!! So grateful that he’s here now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"