How will you tell the daddy?

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
I see this is TCC and thought it might b nice to have a thread here too.

How will everyone tell their OH they are going to be a daddy?

I see some really imaginative ones in TCC.....

I was thinking of this last night as I've used up my other ones in previous pregnancies.... I still like the idea of using the DADDY mug and just sit and wait till he dawns on... could even time him for fun....

aw thats a great idea. I love the idea of timing him!!

Anyone else......

I was a little in shock so I literally just walked down the stairs and blurted out "Hunni, I'm pregnant" - that was it. Maybe next time I'll think of something a bit more imaginative! :haha:

I did the same I rang him and said hi I'm pregnant
I'm thinking next time my oh loves his car I may buy a baby on board sign and stick it on the back window before he leaves for work.

The first time I took him to our favorite diner and when he wasn't paying attention I slipped a little piece of paper under his coffee mug saying, -How would you like to be called Papa + "a little private nickname I call him ;)" ?-

Next time he picked up his mug it was there...he saw it...read it...didn't get it...then 30 seconds later a big smile spread across his face...and he said, "Really???!!!" My OH is not a big smiler at all so it was so special to catch him off guard and see it slowly spreading across his face as it dawned on him he was going to be a father.

I did the same I rang him and said hi I'm pregnant
I'm thinking next time my oh loves his car I may buy a baby on board sign and stick it on the back window before he leaves for work.

Cute I love that idea...subtle and fun...he'll love it.

I plan to give him a little baby fishing vest or a baby life jacket if I can not find a vest. I honestly don't know that I will actually do anything - I will just tell him and then we will bithpray not to lose this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->