How will you tell you OH?!?

already bought a little bib a long time ago that says "I love my daddy" will probably hang it on his rearview mirror before he heads off to work.

i think i will get the test from the doc to make sure then have the paper saying im preg. then go buy a cute outfit that i know my OH would love for baby and just hang it up on our bed when hes gone so when he comes home it will be there untill he notices with the paper attatched to it..... i will do kinda the same thing to tell my mom but put a pic of baby with some baby socks in her sock drawr.

I've been thinking about this too. I don't know how I will tell DH. I know I want to do something special though. I've googled some ideas, none of which I really like yet though.

We just found out today that my hubby's sperm count has resolved itself and we actually have a "real chance" at getting a BFP now. If we get preggo this month, I will find out right before we fly out for our family vacation. So, I think I will tell him that we will have an "extra" passenger on board! And, I bought him a T-shirt a while back that says "The Impregnator" on it. We saw it online and he thought it was funny...so I bought it when he wasn't around (as wishful thinkin)...has been in my closet for about 5 months now LOL!!

I bought little shoes and they've been in my room for years. They were like £1.50 in the New Look sale and I couldn't resist :p I also bought a little babygrow set with elephants on when OH and I decided we were going to have babies. OH used to call elephants fuffys, and my name's Ellie so he calls me Fuffy :) I might give him the babygrow set when I find out :)

I'd love to be able to be subtle and cool about it but i think as soon as he walked through the door i'd just scream it and out! lol. I think i may even be so impatient and actually phone him, but i'd rather do it in person! lol.

I'd love to be able to be subtle and cool about it but i think as soon as he walked through the door i'd just scream it and out! lol. I think i may even be so impatient and actually phone him, but i'd rather do it in person! lol.

lol this is what i will probly end up doing :rofl:

x

yes I was none too subtle the last time, running down the stairs shrieking and clutching a pee stick lol:rofl:

And when my sis turned up to wish me a happy birthday and handed me a bottle of vodka, I just said ' Thanks very much but i'll not be having any of that for at least 9 months lol

Yeah, if we're being completely honest that's what'll happen to me too! OH will arrive home, and I'll scream it at him and jump on him and we'll both cry lol.
I suppose in a way that's still cute ^^

yes I was none too subtle the last time, running down the stairs shrieking and clutching a pee stick lol:rofl:

And when my sis turned up to wish me a happy birthday and handed me a bottle of vodka, I just said ' Thanks very much but i'll not be having any of that for at least 9 months lol

Lol, very subtle!
Pee stick, hahahahahaha :p

im gonna tell him he needs to get a coach liscence lmao

He will be with me when I POAS the same as he has been for the past 2 months! Well, not literally but he is in the bedroom, I go off and do it and bring it out and we wait to see what happens!

We genuinely never expect it to be :bfp: so god knows what we'll do when (if) it finally is!!

xxx

My oh will be in the room with me when i do the test so we'll both find out at the same time but no doubt we'll start screaming with joy hehe, but i guess it wont feel real so we'll be in a daydream for a day or two ^_^

I plan on doing the test with him in the room. I'll probably get him to check the test - I won't want to look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->