How will you tell your OH/DF/DH/DW?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kissesandhugs, Nov 16, 2011.

1. kissesandhugs

kissesandhugs Momma to Isaiah and Nova

Hi Ladies!! Just a little bored today so I thought I'd start a fun, new thread!!!

-If you happened to get your :bfp: today, how would you present it to your other half?? I don't know how I would tell him so I'd love to hear your ideas!! :flower:

:dust:

2. TryinFor1

TryinFor1 mommy <3

I honestly dont know either. Just come out and say it I suppose. Lol.

Not gonna tell our families though till we have to. >.<

3. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

I blurted it out to my husband and have told my sister. Going to wait a while for the rest of the family though.

4. irmastar

irmastar proud mom & a bit preggo

i have something planned but i just couldn't wait plus i think he knew already he kept saying "your pregnant" so i just walked with the test to him and said i think there are 2 lines and he just started laughing and couldn't control himself lol

5. Princess Lou

Princess Lou Finally a Mummy!

Whenever I take a test I always get my hubby to read it as I don't like to see the negative result, lol, so he will know before me.

6. Wishin4BFP

Wishin4BFP trying for baby #1

I'd probably cry out of happiness & hand him the test.. But if I took it without him knowing and it was positive I'd wait til the eigth of dec to tell him that's our anniversary

7. ashleyann

ashleyann Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to hang a huge sign over my car in the garage that says Reserved Parking: Expectant Mothers Only!! when he's gone so then when he pulls in the garage he sees that hanging above me car!!! And then be inside w/ like maybe a card from the baby saying I can't wait to meet you...Or a pic of the BFP and a note that says Positive proof that in 9 months you'll be the best dad around!! I THINK anyways but if I found out when he was home it'd be so hard to hide it until I could pull that together...

8. Wishin4BFP

Wishin4BFP trying for baby #1

that's cute! Great ideas.. ;)

9. Skoer1360

Skoer1360 Pregnant- 3rd x's a charm

my DH absolutely loves Jelly Belly jellybeans lol (it's actually a running joke on his side) so I think I'll take it without him knowing (if I can lol) and go get him a bag of pink and blue ones and just hand it to him lol :)