How will you tell your OH/DF/DH/DW?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! Just a little bored today so I thought I'd start a fun, new thread!!!

-If you happened to get your :bfp: today, how would you present it to your other half?? I don't know how I would tell him so I'd love to hear your ideas!! :flower:

:dust:

I honestly dont know either. Just come out and say it I suppose. Lol.

Not gonna tell our families though till we have to. >.<

I blurted it out to my husband and have told my sister. Going to wait a while for the rest of the family though.

i have something planned but i just couldn't wait plus i think he knew already he kept saying "your pregnant" so i just walked with the test to him and said i think there are 2 lines and he just started laughing and couldn't control himself lol

Whenever I take a test I always get my hubby to read it as I don't like to see the negative result, lol, so he will know before me.

I'd probably cry out of happiness & hand him the test.. But if I took it without him knowing and it was positive I'd wait til the eigth of dec to tell him that's our anniversary

I think I'm going to hang a huge sign over my car in the garage that says Reserved Parking: Expectant Mothers Only!! when he's gone so then when he pulls in the garage he sees that hanging above me car!!! And then be inside w/ like maybe a card from the baby saying I can't wait to meet you...Or a pic of the BFP and a note that says Positive proof that in 9 months you'll be the best dad around!! I THINK anyways but if I found out when he was home it'd be so hard to hide it until I could pull that together...

I think I'm going to hang a huge sign over my car in the garage that says Reserved Parking: Expectant Mothers Only!! when he's gone so then when he pulls in the garage he sees that hanging above me car!!! And then be inside w/ like maybe a card from the baby saying I can't wait to meet you...Or a pic of the BFP and a note thatsays Positive proof that in 9 months you'll be the best dad around!! I THINK anyways but if I found out when he was home it'd be so hard to hide it until I could pull that together...
that's cute! Great ideas.. ;)

my DH absolutely loves Jelly Belly jellybeans lol (it's actually a running joke on his side) so I think I'll take it without him knowing (if I can lol) and go get him a bag of pink and blue ones and just hand it to him lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->