how would you feel about microchiping babies and man-kind ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmrspanda

Reaction score
hey there:thumbup:
crazy yes maybe a little insane but I have been thinking About this for years

microchip babies From the day they are born .
but not in the Way your "thinking" my god She's treating our children Like animals " no I'm not I'm thinking of the best interest of "everyone's children" and Everyone Else...

I want this "microchip" to have someway of "tracking People " take for example the Madeleine McCann case this child has been missing for over a few years no one knows if she is dead or alive Or in good company or bad And For me Id be worried sick if that was my child taken

they can be Tracked on a device With a unique code given to them When tagged with the microchip that will be Kept on logs eg police files and medical files and the device Will Send back a Post code or location area with (pretty much like a phone signal .)this way we can Also pick up People they are With and would make things So much Easier to find people and children who are missing with 3 Different lights that can light up on the screen When looking for them (by via signal ofc)

green = alive
amber = hurt
red = dead

there is over 100,000 children that go missing in the UK alone

there was a total of 29,973 people on the sex offenders register last year a very Scary high rank And more than 14,317 violent attacks

with how Electronic things are these days Why not? we put everything else in our body's So why not something to protect us And our children ..
I'm wondering IF this Device Would Work Would You use it ?
I think the pro's out way the cons For all the Sake of having something as tiny as a 500mg tablet that will just lay under the skin and last a life time And save lives

I know this mite Sound Crazy but think about the benefits of it in the long run they Said people Was crazy about going into Space ...but its happened...I think its a very good investment :shrug:I sound Off my Rocker ! lols

I think it would be great for identification, but not for gps, imagine the problems if access to the gps of people got into the wrong hands! Like people under witness protection etc if someone was after them and managed to get into the system then they could easily find them etc, though love the idea for a form of ID though would have to be majorly sophisticated for people not to replicate it x

you See this Is why I am Asking As i Really think it is a good Idea but unsure if Folks would be willing to Do it,
I think For children's Sakes it would be a very good investment but We would need to be careful on whose hands this Object tracks Fell into A lot of mums i have Q has Brought up the subject of the Fact it invalid's privacy ete But Really at the Risk of a child dying And everything Would it not be better for the child in the long run And be found in 24 hours rather than Just Waiting to see what happens And the End result is that they have died , I'm only Wanting views so if needed it can be taken to a higher level of interest .

people keep saying that its taking a human Right away yet is it not taking a child's right away by cutting there life sort or being abused ? we really need to think On the level of there Safety

ofc there Will be things that mite need adjusting and stuff and will take a few years to it to Really become a Real thing but I really think its a good idea x:coffee:

This is exactly the topic of a thread in the debates section right now.

I think it would be good for children but maybe a child should be able to have it changed to non-gps once they reach 18 or something, i for one love the idea but i know a lot of people are going to say it infringes on there rights etc. x

NEVER!

The second we all have chips, is the second that the government decides it needs to know where we all are at all times (in the interests of national security, naturally)
And then they leave the codes in the briefcase on the tube, or decide to raise money by selling the information to big business *shudder*

Far more harm than good would be achieved by such a thing

NEVER!

The second we all have chips, is the second that the government decides it needs to know where we all are at all times (in the interests of national security, naturally)
And then they leave the codes in the briefcase on the tube, or decide to raise money by selling the information to big business *shudder*

Far more harm than good would be achieved by such a thing

agreed!

There is a debate thread about this subject here https://www.babyandbump.com/news-debates/890897-why-dont-children-get-chipped.html if you would like to continue your thoughts and discussion there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"