How would you spell this name?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Lilyanna
Lilyana
Liliana
Lilianna

I don't have a clue which is the correct spelling? Want it pronounced Lily Anna. If you heard it would you think it was a double barrelled name?

Also what do you think or Freya?

Lilianna if you want it pronounced Lily Anna :)
I like Freya, I think it's a very pretty name xx

Lilianna or Lily-Anna, a few people and even my mum thought Lily was Lily-Anne when we told them her full name so now I would imagine it as a double barrelled name too!

To be honest I'd spell it Lily-Anna as I like them as separate names and hate them as one and I don't know why :dohh: But of your options I prefer Lilyanna.

I love the name Lilliana - and this is my preferred spelling. But I have only heard it pronounced "lily-on-uh."

I guess if you prefer "lily-ann-na" - I would spell it Lilyanna. All the spellings look fine though really.

I'm not personally a fan of Freya at all! :nope:

The name sounds unique name Lilyanna and pronunciation of the name is Lilyanna (lil YAH nah). It is form of liliana. I like the name..... :)

I would pronounce Liliana/Lilianna Lily-on-uh, since my cousin's name is Eliana and is pronounce El-e-on-uh. I think if you want it to be Lily Anna, separate it. I grew up with a girl named Anna Beth, and she never had a problem with it that I know of. Now as almost an adult, I think she just goes by Anna, so I think the name has grown well with her. Freya and Lily Anna are both lovely! :)

I really dislike the name Freya.

I would use the spelling Lillianna

thanks everyone was asking for a friend so will show her replies x

If they want it to be pronounced Lily Anna then I would say the clearest spelling to avoid mispronunciations would be Lilianna

I've never really been keen on the name Freya x

I would spell it as is, Lily-Anna personally but as you don't want it that way I'd go with Lilianna.
Freya is lovely, very popular at the moment.

Lilianna :) and Freya is very pretty x

Lilianna, or Lillianna. I think you definitely need 2 n's in her name, because when I see the name Anna with 2 n's I say "Anna" but when I see Ana I say "auna". Maybe that's just me though :haha: I see you're in the UK, and I'm not sure how popular the movie Frozen is there but it's HUGE over here and I already know people planning on naming their baby girl Ana and pronouncing it "Auna" like in that movie. Anyway, I think that is a very cute name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->