How you got your BFP?? :)

WishfulX1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, huge congratulations to you all!!

I really hope you don't mind me posting in here!
I am 12dpo due af tomorrow and got a bfn this morning so I'm planning my plan of attack for next month :)

i'm looking for advice on how you all got your bfps??
This is going on cycle 12 for me and I'm getting soo fed up!
I've been using my cbfm for 4 months now.

I'm wondering-
what vitamins/supplements you used?
If you used opks or cbfm?
When you bd'd the month of bfp.

I'd be really grateful for any replies!!
Thankyou x

Hi ladies, huge congratulations to you all!!

I really hope you don't mind me posting in here!
I am 12dpo due af tomorrow and got a bfn this morning so I'm planning my plan of attack for next month :)

i'm looking for advice on how you all got your bfps??
This is going on cycle 12 for me and I'm getting soo fed up!
I've been using my cbfm for 4 months now.

I'm wondering-
what vitamins/supplements you used?
If you used opks or cbfm?
When you bd'd the month of bfp.

I'd be really grateful for any replies!!

Thankyou x

I relaxed and gave up, stressing very month since MC ... then post opk when I was out of town ... the next morning negative opk ... husband came that night ... I know we missed the shot, had sex just cause we wanted too. 15 days later no af ... bfp ....shocked and excited

Congratulations!! After all this time I'm deciding whether to give it up all this month and just be random! No opks nothing just a dew random times per week and see what happens but then I know il just stress all month that I've ruined my chances!

Really never imagine this time last year when we were starting out we'd still be trying now! Have a gorgeous 3 year old so know I can get pregnant just don't know where we're going wrong! X

With my DD it took 14months and when we finally relaxed, booked a holiday (which we had to cancel haha) and forgot about TTC it happened. It will happen for you hun.

With this 1 I haven't even had a period since my coil came out and we weren't even trying xx

Every time we gave up trying we have got bfps. We have had 5 losses and were on the IVF waiting list having been told we had less than a 5% chance of natural conception. Obviously that was the ultimate in giving up "trying".
We had sex twice that month. No idea when or how. I wasn't even taking pre-natals.
Your time will come. Good luck.

I know my body very well (especially for my age (only 20)), so I didn't bother with OPK's. We just BD'd every 2 days or so around O. Got our BFP during our first month trying.

I started taking prenatal vitamins. Was watching what I ate and exercising most days of the week. I didn't temp or do any opk's I just did the BD every other day for 3 weeks. I have irregular cycles so just wanted to make sure I hit all possible fertile days. This is my 5th pregnancy.....4th baby and little bean took on the first month!!!!
I struggled for almost 3 years to get pregnant after my loss so I was actually shocked that it happened so quickly!!!! Good Luck toyou!!!!

We were ttc for almost 6 years and stressing....gave up and along came baby. Once we had her I came off the pill in April and we were ntnp again (figured it would take ages) and got bfp in October...

God luck next cycle!! Xx

hey :flower: i actually stopped taking my vitamins last month as were makin me feel icky i was using the cb with the smiley face and we :sex: every day the week i was ovulating and on the days i got my smiley face we :sex::sex: twice! :blush: i stayed in the bottom and legs in the air position for half hour after each session :haha: wether any of this helped i dont know but it got me my :bfp: :happydance: lots of :dust::dustxx

I took 200mg of soy 1-5 2000mg EPO 1-ov and used OPKs and bbt. We dtd the day of and dat after ov.

good luck

Evening primrose oil increased my cervical fluid! And drinking lots of water.

Hello :)
Honestly I wasn't trying but I track my ovulation just incase it gets to close I can tell him no. Wellllll last month I ovulated and didn't realize till after the fact........ and wala baby I guess not trying is the best way of trying for some people. Its funny cause when my period comes I always feel 'pregnant' and this month I didn't I made the comment to my boy friend wouldn't it be crazy if the one month since we've been together I didn't feel pregnant I was...... soulda knocked on wood. 17 and pregnant was not my plan. But I'm happy :)

Preseed and softcups! Also had hubby and I on vitamins. he took vitamin c, selenium, l-carnatne and arganine, zinc, folic acid, b12 and I took b12 folic acid, vitamin c and zinc.

To be honest, me and my husband have sex every 24 hours until I get my period or I get a BFP. We have always got pregnant right away. A lot of people say having sex too much hurts your chances, but I can not see how. If he ejaculates every time, that means there is no way the egg can get missed. It has never taken us more than 3 cycles to get pregnant.

folic acid, royal jelly capsules for me and my OH, bee pollen for me, maca for me up until ovulation, and maca for my OH all cycle, and it was the first month using softcups. no opks, or tempting it stressed me out more, just checking my cm.

what vitamins/supplements you used? None
If you used opks or cbfm? Used ovulation tests
When you bd'd the month of bfp. The day we got positive ovulation test result.

Im 38, OH 40.

Hope you get your BFP soon! xxx

I took agnus castus, evening primrose oil and grapefruit juice as well as opk and temps lol seems like a lot but didnt feel it, right up until I ovulated then just kept temping until af shown up.

Just thought I would share this with you guys, this was my first month trying pre-seed, been trying now for no1 for 23 months, had an ectopic back in march-april time and November the 17th was my due date that just passed.

When I woke up on the 17th November from a dream that I had the strongest positive I had ever seen on a pregnancy test, made me want to test and when the post man came to my door he delivered a small parcel from Avent, which when I opened was a newborn baby bottle as they had my due date. I seen these both as signs that I must test and did, didnt get the blaring positive I seen in my dream but got a positive none the less and I am hoping that these were really good signs that this is now the right time xxx

So dont know if it was just co-incidence or pre-seed did really help, I would like to think so, there is a good thread on this in the trying to conceive no1 forum with quite a few bfp's now, would be an interest read for you xoxox

I'm wondering-
what vitamins/supplements you used? I only ever took folic acid
If you used opks or cbfm? No. I'd given up TTC when I conceived our son (TTC for 2 years)
When you bd'd the month of bfp Only had sex the once, around ovulation time I assume :lol:

I was on metformin for PCOS and also used opks, as soon as I got a +ve i bd'ed the same day and made sure i orgasmed x

We used pre-seed, did the SMEP plan, used opks, I took prenatals and my DH took vitamins. Seemed to do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->