How you got your BFP?? :)

Had sex at least 3 times per week. If you are ovulating you can't miss the egg with that system! Snuck in an extra session when I got a positive opk, so 4 times in the week leading up to ovulation.

That's it really. Unless there is something wrong with you that needs investigating, more sex is often the answer, presumably you have done important stuff like both quitting smoking, limiting alcohol, fairly healthy diet etc.

Hope you get lucky soon!

5 months ttc with OPKs, taking temperatures, monitoring cm etc. Cycle six we went on holiday and I left all the ttc stuff behind. I didn't even count the days so I have no idea what days we DTD etc. Came home from our holiday and no sign of AF so tested and got strong BFP.

It always really ticked me off when people said 'you just need to relax!'

We gave up trying and fell pregnant the next month. I had got myself too stressed out and couldnt think of anything else other than when it was going to happen and why it wasnt happening. Tried the OPKs two months running and never got a smiley face, convinced myself i wasnt ovulating and got myself all upset about it. Each AF that came along i would cry and think there was something wrong with either me or my OH.

Then one day i woke up and thought right thats it i dont care anymore. Im going to focus my attentions on getting fit and doing things that i enjoy so i started going to zumba, went out running, went horse riding (something i'd been putting off just in case) and lo and behold that was the month it happened so while little one was trying to implant there was me trotting up and down on a horse, throwing myself around in zumba etc! It was obviously meant to be though as it was strong enough to withstand all that and still implant!

What i would suggest is really paying attention to the CM and as soon as you see it, have sex. I think i hadnt been paying enough attention to it previously and as for the OPK i was doing it at the wrong time of day. I was doing it on FMU and have been told not to do that, to do it in the afternoon. FMU doesnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->