How's your back...?

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, congratulations on all your bubs! I'm just popping over from TTC because I can't find any answers anywhere else on the net.

I know a lot of women have bad backs during early pregnancy, but what does it actually feel like for you? Is it an ache, or is it more like a muscle twitch/spasm/pull/twinge?

I'm asking because ever since maybe 6dpo I've had some random muscle twinges in my back whenever I get up off the sofa, or stretch out in bed and I can't tell whether it's just because I've strained a muscle or if I can put it down as a possible symptom. I never get any problems with my back during the two week wait so it's out of the ordinary for me.

Thanks in advance! :flower: xx

Well both of my pregnancies gave me backache -- mainly a dull ache in lower back xx Good luck to you hun x

i'm the opposite my back pain which is chronic vanishes, incidentally my bp also lowers to normal.... i love being a weirdo

but many woman say its a symptom

My backache started a few days ago. It's more of a dull, constant ache than a pain. GL!

mine's not sore just spotty lol. Gotta love these hormones!

hi - strangely it was my bad back that made me test again (I had tested 4 days before and bfn) I had an achey lower back all day and the only way to get relief was to put my hands on my hips and stick my tummy out. went home, did another test, and there it was, bfp, clear as anything! good luck! x

I agree, mine is a dull, constant pain. You probably did strain a muscle. Best of luck to you!

I agree with you xdxxtx, I think I must've been lying funny in bed or something xx

was just about to post on this lol! Today I have had a dull achy feeling in my lower back kind of crampy but constamt not coming and going glad to read im not the only one then lol.

PS. littlelady23 I just stuck my tummy out and it did relieve it lol xx

Hope you get your BFP real soon hun xx

my backache is horrendous in the mornings when i wake... but could be a naff mattress and of course carrying an 18 month old round half the flipping day as well. xx

I've had severe lower back pain like someone's kicked me up the arse, radiating down my thigh bones. It's there one day then gone the next. I've also pulled muscles in my groin which is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->