huge changing table - now to find a changing mat???

Wriggley

Reaction score
So we ordered a whole nursry furniture set from mamas and papas and yesterday we decided to set up the changing table so i could start storing babies things in it.

its HUGE!!! and really deep - i said to OH i bet thats so you HAVE to buy mamas and papas changing mats because its depth means your regular size changing mats are to skinny for it.

just been on their web site to find there changing mats are to skinny too :/

do you just put a smaller mat on it then?

We live in Germany and all of the changers are made that way that we found here. where you use a skinny mat on 1 side and then you can have a spot for wipes, diapers, an outfit etc. right beside baby in reach. I wish we had gotten one now that I really think about it. It would have been so much more convenient compared to our cramped American style one!

The BIL got us one its a KEEP CALM AND CHANGE MY BUM deluxe padded one which is nice and deep compared to others I've seen if that helps

I've ordered my changing pad from America. It's a summer infant contoured pad. They are larger then uk ones, deeper and have a strap to keep babe from wriggling off. Also it's not made of the horrid vynl stuff you get here but a nice soft material.

Baby mattresses online do bespoke mats I think x

I believe this one (which I want) is bigger than ordinary

https://www.amazon.co.uk/By-Carla-R...UTF8&colid=YA6NGJL2B1TU&coliid=I10Z6XRH3PE3N6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->