Hungry but never fancy anything

babynotoo

Reaction score
Does anyone feel the same as me?

I am finding it hard to fancy something to eat, I buy food on the hope that by the time I get home I will kind of want it.

I am 10 weeks tomorrow and hope that this phase will pass, dont remember this with my DS.

i feel like this at times..or some times il really fancie something to eat but when im eating it i dont fancie it anymore :shrug:

im feeling just the same,so hungry but very rarely fancy anything, or when i do fancy somethin its total junk food or things im not allowed (really wanted dippy eggs today). only constant is ice lollies xx

I hear you. I'm always hungry but food seems so boring. I can't wait for something to scream out "EAT ME!!!"

totally understand. My stomach hurts like I am hungry but NOTHING looks good to eat. Even old favorite foods look yucky. Its sooooo hard trying to find something to eat. At this point I am hoping its just a phase. I mean I've heard of food adversions while pregnant but i diden't expect it to be ALL foods. LOL

I'm the same only I'm never even hungry. I could probably get by without eating the entire day if I didn't force myself. And I used to be a real foodie pre-pregnancy!

yes! i'm struggling with eating anything. the only thing that appeals to me at all is baked potato with chicken in white sauce & a bit of grated cheese. i think i'd have that 3 times a day if i could.

i thought i felt bad with bella, but this time round, it's much worse!

xx

I'm feeling totally the same way! It sucks! I had a big appetite (as far as I can remember) with DD!! Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->