Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I like to think that the second HPT in the kit will be my lucky BFP, even if it is the cheapest they come!
We're not moving that far, everything here (Israel) is close. About a 20 minute drive. Our first house, well, apartment. I can't wait!
I'm just worried we'll be moving into a 4 room house with 2 empty rooms. We knew one would be a studio, but the other was supposed to be the nursery.

Its sad when u start making plans and talking about baby related things, then it is all taken away. We have a small bedroom that would of become the babies room. Hopefully we can put our plans into action soon!

Ive also got a HPT at home that im hoping will show me a BFP in the near future!

At least you are not moving far, that will make it easier if you are pregnant.

Last year DH and i went on holiday in October and it was lovely! Nice and relaxing before the rush and excitement of Christmas. We have decided if we don't get a BFP by October then we will go on a nice holiday again! At least that will be something to soften the blow. If i am pregnant then we wont go away as id rather save the money for the baby.

xxx

Nina- just go for it! There will always be things going on when trying to make a baby.

I took an IC test today (11 days post-m/c) and it BFN. I also took BBT and was low. However I am still bleeding quite a bit and passing stuff. So frustrating! I'm supposed to wait until 3 weeks post to go back to the Dr. The hard part of it being natural is I have no clue if there are any retained products (awful term). So I hope this starts to taper off asap.

lune_miel, 11 days is still early, especially since you were further on.
The bummer about HPT is that you don't really get a number, so who knows how much lower you need to go. I'm sure you'll get a negative soon.
Do you have an US soon to make sure everything is out?

We tried 8 months until we conceived our first. Taking so long was quite a shock to us, that we didn't expect any bad news. We thought it was easier to get pregnant and start a family. Welcome to adulthood :(

It took us 22 months to get our first bfp. Felt like a lifetime. I hope i dont have to wait as long this time xxx

It took us 5 months. It felt like an eternity at the time but now I realise that it wasn't so long. I think if I'd known it would have taken 5 months at the start I wouldn't have minded, it's the not knowing that kills me - I'm a control freak!

I took another HPT this morning with FMU and it's come back with the very slightest positive but a real squinter. I'm really hoping that my body is slowly realising that I'm not pregnant so that it will shed it's pregnancy lining asap. I'm worried it's going to be quite heavy and painful though I'd like to get it out the way so i can count down to ovulation (please let my cycles not be too messed up!!!!). It took 3 months to get my first AF after coming off the BCP and I'm not sure I can wait that long again!

I had a tough day yesterday. I phoned into work to see how it's getting on wihtoutme and burst into tears as soon as my boss asked me how I was. I then started crying in Boots when buying hte pregnancy tests as I saw a very pregnnt woman and it made me so sad. By the time my DH came home from work I was a mess. Poor man -he's been wonderful about the whole thing. Waiting on me hand and foot after the surgery and being an emotional rock. Feeling a little better this morning thanks to the HPT showing that my body is slowly progressing.

What a rollercoaster TTC after loss is!

I hope you ladies are doing well. Nina83 - we have a similar room in our house. I refuse to decorate it until I'm a couple of weeks off giving birth as I can't bear the thought of having a decorated nursery but no baby to put into it. On a more positive note, it makes a wonderful dumping room for the ironing board, all the ironing I've not got round to and a bit of a large walk in wardrobe! xx

Hilslo, I'm going with the "if the line is getting lighter and harder to see- it's a good sign!"
It seems like pregnant woman are all around me these days. Not many at work, but when we go out, every other woman or has a tummy or a newborn. :(
DH told me he'd just use the second room for a workroom, but I seriously plan on getting knocked up before so I don't get depressed every time I pass it.
I decided to start OPK today, and got a faint line, so I'm hoping next week I'll get a smiley.

All this waiting is driving me crazy already and its only just begun.
Are u ladies keeping busy to pass the time?
Xxx

I have no idea where I am in this stupid cycle.
I thought ovulating would only occur after hcg hit zero, however now I'm told you can before. It's AF that can't come before. Anyways, My levels hit zero Wednesday, and I thought some time would pass until O comes.
So I started POAS Friday, got a very faint line. Temps high. Saturday, slep in, so no temps, but another faint line.
This morning, temps are lower than Antactica, OPK is snow white. I think I caught the end of the surge on Friday.
Grrr...
We did DTD every day up to Thursday, took Friday off and did it again Saturday. I kept my hips elevated, even though I felt stupid because it was way too early. Maybe it's a good thing I did something stupid this time.
I'm so incredibly pissed off at myself right now.
If I did miss it, the good thing about it all is that I'll have to wait less time for AF or a HPT.
I guess I'll be smarter tomorrow after temps, or even the day after that, or the day after that... But what fun is it in being so calm while waiting for any kind of BFP?! :shrug:
I'll post my wonky chart later.

Went to the Dr Friday, hcg is at 8, so maybe it will only be a few days to hit 0. But the bleeding is still full force, 2 weeks after m/c. :growlmad: But the scan only showed blood no tissue left. Ugh.

Nina - try not to worry. I dont think u will of missed o. I think maybe our cycles will be all mixed up and all over the place. If u didnt get a strong positive opk then u prob havent ovulated. Im not sure but thats my thoughts.

Lune_miel - i hope your bleeding stops soon.

Im still spotting a tiny bit.
Xxx

Here's my chart, for whoever likes to analyze them. Please tell me it doesn't look that bad!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5213847&

Lune-miel,
It's good news that your levels are almost down and there's no tissue left. I'm sure the bleeding is just a matter of days now <3

Hi ladies,
I am also joining you from the October board. We lost our baby on March 9th (d&c). S/he was supposed to be 7+5 that day, but didn't develop past 6+0. 2 weeks later I got a call from my OB's office saying that it was a partial molar pregnancy. It is also kind of a triploidy, but grape-like cysts (hence the moles) grow on the placenta as well.
The catch is, since it has a small chance of turning into a mild form of cancer, my HCG needs to be tracked until negative (<5). I'm at 14 as of yesterday, at 8 weeks; and still waiting to reach negative!
Usually doctors would reccomend at least a 3 month wait time after the negative. But my OB said we can be a bit more flexible regarding my age (almost 36!). I want to wait 3 cycles anyway; to temp and see if I have a short follicular or luteal phase (shortish cycles of 24 days).
So if I reach negative in a couple of weeks, and have 3 cycles, we'll be good to go! I'd give anything to have a BFP (with a healthy bean of course) before my EDD (October 21st).
Fingers crossed for us all!

Hi ece77 - sorry for your loss. Your dd was the same aa mine 21st October. We are all here to support u through to your bfp! I wish u the best of luck. Keep us updated with your cycle.

Nina - looking at your chart id say there is a good chance u havent ovulated yet. What cd would u usually ovulate? Xxx

I usually ovulated around CD15. When I got pregnant it was day 13 though, so that kind of confused me.
I started the chart on the day I had the D&C.
I don't think I could read a chart if my life depended on it. I tried to study the one I had when I got pregnant, but that made less sense than all the others!

Ive done the same and studied the chart i got my bfp with. When i start i new cycle im planning on copying those days we dtd and hope for another bfp!
I dont usually ovulate til late so thats why at cd22 i would think u still have time to o, especially after d&c.
Its all confusing and frustrating but try not to worry.
Im here if u want to talk xxx

Nina- are you really diligent about taking your bbt at the same time every day, and it's the first thing you do without moving? No matter what day your body chooses to O you should still see a pattern. I skipped the days I drank/slept in and there still are enough points there to see the rise. Of course post m/c god only knows!

Went to the Dr Friday, hcg is at 8, so maybe it will only be a few days to hit 0. But the bleeding is still full force, 2 weeks after m/c. :growlmad: But the scan only showed blood no tissue left. Ugh.

So today I {TMI} pass a chunk when I went to the bathroom- I pray that this was causing the contd bleeding and now it will end. Makes me feel vindicated for demanding the scan, but I wonder why they couldn't see it; or if it was sitting on my cervix so they couldn't distinguish it?!

Lune-miel - fingers crossed that will be the end of the bleeding. Two weeks is a long time but I don't think it is that unusual from what I've read on other posts so please try not to worry!

Nina83 and MrsBroodyPant - I was a late ovulater before too. I got my bfp on my longest cycle (28 days until ovulation) so like MrsBroodypant says it could just be that your cycles will take awhile to settle down and that you've not ovulated yet.

Ece77 - welcome. I'm sad to see another member but look forward to seeing you get a BFP over the coming months. I had no idea that anything could turn into cancer. I'm sorry this must be a worryng time for you. It does sound like your HCG levels are starting to fall so I have my fingers crossed - have they been falling quite steadily or do you see jumps?

As for me, I finally got my BFN today, even with a squint there is no sign of a positive so now trying to will my body to shed the womb lining so I can start to look forwards! I went to a wedding on Saturday. I'm still quite sore from the surgery (I can't believe how long it is taking to recover fromphysically!) and being surrounded by babies and baby talk was tough but DH and I got through it and I feel better for having survived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->