Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Just changed my mood from sad to impatient. I think it's progression in the whole loss thing....

I was just thinking about doing that myself! But im not too impatient yet....im expecting this to take a loooong timmme xxx

Lol - me too! If I'm impatient now, what am I going to be like in 3.5 -5.5 weeks time!

We will all be going nuts lol. But at least we can go nuts together :) xxx

Hello lovely ladies <3
I do think AF came. I used to have light periods, and every now and then a real heavy one. This is medium, so I'm counting it as AF. It's definitly NOT like the bleeding I had after the D&C.
This would be almost 2 weeks since I stopped bleeding, (I read somewhere it's 2 weeks or 20 days). I'm desperatly trying to find infor on first AF but like all MC issues, there's not definite answer.
This is nice (if that can be said here :wacko:) that we're all right after our mc and kind of "doing this together". It would be awesome if we could be bump buddies :)

I'm definitly counting on this being AF. We celebrate 7 years together next month, and that would be the most amazing present ever. AF would be due exactly on our weekend, and hoping it will come late... Like, 9 or more months late...

Twinmummy - you can join our mission for a bfp by October. Remember i lost my baby girl to triploidy too and around the same time and gestation as you. Its so hard but moving on and getting our mission on together will be encouraging.

Nina - so its AF! Thats brill. I hope this is your lucky cycle in time for your anniversary. Good luck

Xxx

From the rules of TCOYF, if you've ovulated you MUST get a period after (unless of course you get a BFP). BUT if you get a period, it DOESN'T mean you've ovulated.

From looking at message boards comments, I don't think the rule is just a guideline to expect AF 4 weeks after hcg is 0, bc AF is triggered by a drop in progesterone (not hcg). I think they mean tho that your body will return to "normal" cycle around hcg falling to 0. So maybe you ovulate immediately or maybe it takes 2 weeks.

I have no clue about ectopic but if you didn't bleed after, I would guess that you could get a period without ovulating, if your body was simply shedding the lining as you say, due to prog drop or couldn't sustain it anymore. (When I was anovulatory I didn't get a period for like 55-70 days and when I finally did it wasn't because I'd O'd.) But EITHER WAY, I would count it as AF and the new beginning!!!

Can you tell I like to research obsessively? :wacko:

I do want us to be bump buddies!:hugs:

I remember MrsBroodyPant :hugs:

I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. It took 7 weeks for my hcg to hit below 5! I think because I had a small piece of retained placenta (after birthing baby and placenta - which broke - AND having a D and C). So on may 7th I had a hysteroscopy and curette to find and remove said piece. And guess who got a positive OPK on the 6th and ovulation cramps on the night I the 7th. Oh yes, me. Thank you world for aligning my stars so perfectly :dohh: we had DTD beforehand but pretty much waiting for AF around the 21/5.

Oh that was bad timing twinmummy. How did they know that u had retained piece? I just passed mine naturally, no d&c and am worried i may of retained some but no one is checking me at all until 27th June.
At least when af comes u can really go for it! Xxx

I was still getting on/off bleeding at my 6 week checkup. It would stop, then go bright red, then stop, then brown, etc. Was driving me insane so I asked a scan.
The scan showed possible retained products so then I had the hysteroscopy 6 days later. They saw the piece via the little camera thingy and removed it. So hopefully that's the end of that nightmare! Would be even more amazing if we managed to catch the egg and it sticks - as I have had pretty much no blood loss since the last piece was removed. Highly unlikely but a girl can dream right :haha:

Welcome twinmummy - urgh that was bad timing. Our bodies really know how to frustrate us don't they!

lune_meil - fabulous - you're research is coming in very handy! I don't know with ecoptic either there seems very little factual info anywhere. I succummed to an OPK yesterday and there was a line (not a positive but my LH surge is very short so I often don't hit the peak). I'm going to test again this afternoon and see if it gets any darker. like you say though, my thoughts are that I would get AF before O but who knows. We've decided not to try before AF as I would like that duff old lining to shed first!

hurry up AF!!!

They sure do Hilslo! I've been waiting for ovulation for 7 weeks, so was like a major slap in the face when I saw the positive test the day before the day surgery :dohh:

Let hope we can all just start fresh ASAP!

I had a big temp rise this morning but really dont think i will of ovulated. I think its just my body going crazy
And we havent had sex for 4 days!
Xxx

hilslo- I agree, I think if I wait til 1st AF, the lining is *new* and ready to start again. Also, if I could be ovulating at the moment it's worthless too because my Dr told me not to BD until after the 3 wk follow up which should be this Mon.

I was also going to change my status from Sad to Impatient but seems like that would go on forever...so I am Blah! and hope I don't lose it on Mother's Day. :cry:

Blah is a good way to describe the feeling! I took another OPK this afternoon and it was lighter rather than darker. Think I'm secretly relieved as I'm not sure I could've resisted the temptation not to try (though the post op pain might have put me off:wacko:)

I had an appointment with my GP today to see if my pain was anything wrong but he said it will take around 6 weeks to feel normal again glad he didn't find any signs of infection though as that might have thrown my body for a loop and it doesn't need anything to distract it from producing AF right now!:winkwink:

Twinmummy -it may have been a bummer but try to take some solace from the fact that your body is trying to get itself together!

MrsBP - I'm not quite sure whether to be excited that you may have O'd in which case your body is well on track :happydance: or to hope that it wasn't as the timing wasn't very good :sex: wise! I guess we'll see either way over the next few days to see if your temps stay high!

My temp went down again this morning lol i knew my body would be playing tricks and going wild.
I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well
Xxx

What a tease! At least it means you didn't miss it though!

In my forward looking new positive attitude I ordered some Preseed last week as I never had very much EWCM so thought it can't do any harm! Very embarrassed to find that it was delivered the same day that my dad decided to visit.:blush: Cringe! I had to scurry it away pretty quickly!!! Doh!

Hilslo :haha: did he see it?

Sorry your body's playing tricks broody, but as Hilslo said, at least you haven't missed it ;)

I'm doing alright. Time seems to be at a stand still but trying to concentrate on our mini holiday we leave for on the 20th.
Pity all I can think about is that makes me about 13dpo then and if I want to test and be disappointed right before we leave lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->