Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Morning girls,

Cath - Sorry AF came :(

Nina - Sorry you're feeling bad. Hope these two months will bring you much joy...

AFM - I had bloods on Saturday. They came 3773, so I freaked out thinking it's another molar since I thought it was only 16 dpo.
But thinking back, it could be up to 19dpo. See, I had +OPKs on CD11&12 but my temp rose only on CD16, so I thought O was on CD15. But maybe I O'd earlier and my temp didn't rise immediately.
I'm still not out of the woods yet, but I've read many many threads and many very high hcg's turn out to be fine in the end. I'll get another draw tomorrow morning and my first prenatal visit is on Friday.
I'm not sure what they can see so early but I'm praying for at least a sack, and a yolk would be perfect. I guess then, they can rule out molar, although I'm not sure!

Ece, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You see posts like this all the time "I'm only 13dpo and my levels are 5778 gaziliion, does this mean twins?"
But then again, they're probably first timers and are oblivious to what might come :(
Some are late bloomers and some are Usain Bolt ;)
((hugs)), I know how hard it is, but Friday is just around the corner!

I need to VENT!!!
The girl next to my office, the pregnant one, is one of the most laziest people I know. Ever.
If the copier doesn't have paper, she just waits until someone else gets. If someone is going to the kitchen- she'll give them her bottle to fill, get her cutlery, get something of hers from her fridge. If we all bought lunch together it will just sit on her desk until we look for it- she'll never pass it around! It's ridicules. Ugh. when she asks if I'm going to the kitchen I always say no. She can find some other sucker to do stuff for her.

Thanks dear. I'm really hoping for the best. Twins did cross my mind actually, and I would be thrilled, but unfortunately they don't run in either family :(

ece- identical twins are random, so everyone has a chance!

nina- I think every office has one of those. They think everyone else is their secretary.

I did not see this coming - no symptoms! Tell me you see it, too!
I think I may have my :bfp: !

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
Lune - I definitely see it. Huuuuge congratulations dear :happydance:

And about twins, it just would be tooo good to be true!

Lune, I most definitely see it!!!
Weren't you the one who didn't know when AF came of what CD you were on? I can't remember who that was...

I am pretty sure I'm 12dpo. It was possible I was 11dpo but now I think 12. Wow and on Labor Day here in the US!

I did not see this coming - no symptoms! Tell me you see it, too!
I think I may have my :bfp: !

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yipeeeeeeeee I see it too.

Congrats number 11

ATM...had a scan this evening...heartbeat seen all looks good:thumbup:

Ece FX that's a good sign. Hope ur bloods come back good again

Congratulations Lune.

C.m.c so glad you saw the little hear beating away..

I have one more day to wait for my scan, 9am on weds can't come soon enough. I've been telling myself to prepare for the worse then anything else that happens is a bonus. Not many symptoms other than weeing in the night and the occasional nausea. Just have to keep my fingers crossed until weds.

On a positive note my little boy starts school nursery tomorrow, even though he is growing in to a very handsome young man, he will always be my baby xx

Tickle I have every faith all will be fine. Keep us posted!

Awwww your wee boy is getting big. I'm s,ure it will be more emotional for u than him

Dream - Wow 12 weeks already! Almost can relax now.

I go for my screening scan in an hour and a half, so am hoping I can after that, although I won't be announcing until we get past where we got to last time which was 16 weeks.

Am so nervous. Have been laid up in bed not well for last few days so just feel a bit teary today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->