Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath, I also thought AF already came.
You never know. Our bodies are super weird.

Ece, android :rofl:

i had slight spotting yesterday but nothing since and i had 3 very convincing evaps - shall upload in a sec

HAHAHA android Ece 77!! xxx

:wacko:hey this girl i know, got her bfp on sunday, had a week of what she thought was af, showed me an evap line of the previous fridays, then this sunday got pregnant 1-2 weeks.... :thumbup: so dont loose hope!! when's af due? are you late? she was 20dpo and got a squinter on sunday, and the digi on sunday xxx

ohhh thanks hun - that gives me some hope! Nope not late she should be here today/tomorrow?? Boobs are sore and they normally go a day or 2 before AF is due....guess ill just have to wait and see although im not holding out much hope.....had some brown cm this am xxx

ohhh thanks hun - that gives me some hope! Nope not late she should be here today/tomorrow?? Boobs are sore and they normally go a day or 2 before AF is due....guess ill just have to wait and see although im not holding out much hope.....had some brown cm this am xxx

:winkwink:i shit you not, to this very day she is still spotting... she's been to the docs, and he wants to do bloods every other day, her digi still says 1-2weeks, :wacko: thought it should say 2-3 by now :shrug: her "af" came on time, 1 day bleed, but now STILL spotting????? dont know if things are ok? but she got her bfp.... 8 days of spotting then today still 1-2 weeks???? is that normal???? but its hope :thumbup: xxxx

hey, you know about digi's, how does that even work?? an internet cheapie, a squinter, to a digi 1-2 weeks? should it not have changed by now? that was sunday morning??? xxxxxx

Ihope everything will be ok for her - it is common to spot for a few days/weeks - hoping its normal for her and she will be ok :-D

We shall see hun but thank you for that :-D

What you up to today apart from the bloods? xxx

Ihope everything will be ok for her - it is common to spot for a few days/weeks - hoping its normal for her and she will be ok :-D

We shall see hun but thank you for that :-D

What you up to today apart from the bloods? xxx

:wacko:ahh nothing, walking round the house "pretending" i'm sorting things out to pack lmao... i keep opening cupboards and closing them is more of what i'm doing :haha::haha: christ, i'll need my own lorry for my collection of ttc shit :wacko: how about you? xxx

hahaha it gets beyond a joke doesnt it lol!! Are you going anywhere on hols for packing?

Im in work hun:-( xxx

hahaha it gets beyond a joke doesnt it lol!! Are you going anywhere on hols for packing?

Im in work hun:-( xxx

:nope:bloody moving house.. grrr, the amount of shit i have is unreal, and as for josh, well, i just keep opening his cupboards and thinking fuck that!! i might just chuck everything, really cant be arsed!! :haha:
oohhh i'll swap with ya, i'll do your work, and you can come and move stuff from one place to another for me :haha::haha: xxxxx

oh yeah i forgot you are moving!! Have you found anywhere?! Or is that a stupid question hence why your packing lol xxx

oh yeah i forgot you are moving!! Have you found anywhere?! Or is that a stupid question hence why your packing lol xxx

:haha::haha:yeah, got till the 28th sep to pack, we pick the other keys up on the 21st, so got a week to move, so knowing me, it will be a rush job :haha: i'll end up going, bin it, dont need, i'll buy another, never used it... hahahaha... i've moved 6 times in my life, and yet still manage to fill a skip with junk :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

HAhaha bin it lol Are you happy with the place you are moving too? xxx

HAhaha bin it lol Are you happy with the place you are moving too? xxx

:haha:oh and then there's the things you go never seen that before!! oh well, cant have been useful, bin it pmsl...
:shrug: well its 3 bed, got a garden, just its a bus ride for josh to get his school bus, which is outside our front door here :growlmad: but, NOWHERE takes dogs :growlmad: house is nice, feels homely, but a bit in the middle of nowhere, i'm not bothered, as long as josh is ok :thumbup: xxx

No need hn €:-( the bitch is here and sbes soooo bad :-( hot water bottle in bed xxxxx

mornin ladies,
hope your ok?
cath- so sorry hun, didn't mean to get your hopes up :(
hey, but are you sure? remember that girl thought it was af??? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly