Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Lune congrats hunny!! I had no symptoms on my last bfp chick so i know how surpising it is!!

Dreams yay for 12 weeks!!

C.M.C Yaya for heartbeat!

Tickle everything will be fine hun xxxx

MrsD,sarah,nina and everyone else.... how are we lovelies? xxx

hiya chick, im good thank you hun - having a dilema with my wedding dress iv got 2 to choose from and i bloody cant lol!

How are you hun? When are you testing? xxx

Wedding dresses!!! Pick them both ;)

DH lent his brother the belt from our wedding (I would never have let him if I knew!) and I made him take it back from him this weekend while he was wearing it. We never would have gotten it back. It's a nice slim one, and cost enough. His brother really did not want to give it back but enough is enough.
When we got home I put it back with the suit and then for fun we tried them on again- him his suit and me my dress.
My boobs got bigger since! From the beginning it was tight at the chest, so now it was really tight! I really need to loose 5 kg :(

I've already tested. I'm just not saying anything yet because I know it's still early and anything could happen. I won't blame my MC on getting jinxed before, but it did hurt and made me think. I know I think a lot of bad things sometimes and they come true, "from my mouth to Gods ears" as they say, so it's hard not to believe it can happen to others.

Ahhhh I cant hun lol Iv already got a dress for the evening so if I do that ill end up with 3 haha!!

Ahhhh did you!! Ahhhh I bet that was nice hun! Did it feel weird dressing up again without the nervous butterfly feelings?!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We kind of felt funny!
That's just one of the reasons I'm glad I bought the dress, having it in my closet, just knowing it's there makes me happy. Most women rent their dress.
The day of my dress brushed against a thorn bush and tons of tiny thorns got stuck into the lace. They're still there! It's a nice reminder. Both my dress and his suit need to do to the dry cleaners though!

Nina your bouquet is beautiful

I really really sense that this is ur month and your rainbow...I don't know why I just do!! Have faith!! It's powerful!!

Dream......yippee for your 12 week scan....your avatar is super!!

How's everyone else?

This is my wee bean yesterday!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful photo Nina. Have hope. I can't even try for another 3 weeks! I'm taking the opportunity to diet and lose weight!

cmc - Congrats on the scan. Must be a huge relief!

ticklemonster - Hope your scan goes smoothly as well. And your little boy looks sooo adorable!

Susan - Great profile pic! I'm not very experienced on gender things, but somehow it makes me think of a little boy ;)

Cath - How exciting to be preparing for your wedding! Oh, sweet memories...

Nina - Your photo is too cute. It sure looks you had lots of fun during photo-shooting!

AFM - My second beta came at 13000, at what can be at most 22 dpo! I just try not to think anymore and wait for Friday morning. Kind of hoping for the best for preparing for the worst...

This is my little prawn, 8 weeks and 1 day! Due 15 th April xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Congrats tickle...you're totally my bump buddie now

Haha...Cheryl...deo better than tickle. I'm Caroline! My dd is Ava!

Goodness I cannot wait till 12 weeks as I haven't told my mum or any family yet and I see them everyday!

Nina....when are you officially going to test? I've a feeling........

Ece those betas are great looking to me...when can you get a scan?

My little one is called Daniel, I'm about to take him for his first day of nursery, he is far too excited.

We haven't told anyone yet, gonna hold out til 12 weeks as my sister in law is due her baby tomorrow, so don't want to spoil anything for her x

Hi cath, how are you?

Did you decide on a dress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"