Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Mrs.N, Cath, Lady and Sarah (where are you?!) we'll all get there <3
Major hugs coming your way :hugs:

:thumbup:i'm here, i think i need putting down me!!! cant cope with this ttc lark, my freaky sleeping pattern, i've been cramping like a mofo for 20 friggin days now... there is seriously something wrong with me!!! i'm giving up after this cycle, till i see the FS and get my results, all this pain aint normal :growlmad:

hows everyone else?
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Sarah, your chart looks really good.

Sarah - are you going to :test: ??

And to all of you, after 2 failed cycles DH and I wondered why isn't this happening?! Truth is, for most of us here we've only been TTC again for 2-3 months and even for healthy couples it just takes time. Totally sucks waiting, I know. And if it's not by Oct then we can keep on. :hugs:

Sarah - are you going to :test: ??

And to all of you, after 2 failed cycles DH and I wondered why isn't this happening?! Truth is, for most of us here we've only been TTC again for 2-3 months and even for healthy couples it just takes time. Totally sucks waiting, I know. And if it's not by Oct then we can keep on. :hugs:

:nope: FF says test saturday, ovufriend says ov on cd14?? FF says 13?? :wacko: tbh i'm drained, been cramping for like 20 days :cry: whatever's happening inside, cant be good :(
:haha: if i dont get af, i might just see what happens in 9 months :haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Lol Sarah so funny !!!! Nine months and yup think I must have had a BFP !!! Lol

Good morning ladies!

Cheryl - Your prawn looks adorable. How nice you are bump buddies with Caroline :)

LL, MrsBP, Cath and Sarah - I'm sure your sticky BFP's are just around the corner! I had to wait 5 months even to start TTC again!

Sarah - Cramping that long must mean something! If you don't get a BFP, I'd suggest you to get a scan. It could be a minor cyst or such?!

AFM - Had my first scan today and the doctor eliminated the 2 things I feared most: complete molar and ectopic. There was only 1 gestational sac and a clear, round yolk sac. He said the GS measured 6 weeks which is not at all possible, since we even didn't have intercourse that early. We didn't see the heartbeat but I can be at most 5+4 so I guess it can be early for that. He didn't seem much concerned but I'm having another scan on Wednesday to see if the heart starts beating. I am kind of relieved, but also anxious for Wednesday. Hoping and praying we'll see a tiny flicker that day [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

yeah ECE i had to wait 6 months last year after the MTX, Lap and ectopic :-(

Im sure everything will be fine hun someone else on here had to go back as there was just a sac and now there was a healthy baby with HB - their slow developers on times hun xxx

morning girls,
oh i'm so pleased for you ece ;)
no cath, temp drop, but no af of yet...
see how it goes in a few months, if i start putting weight on, i'll let you know, i refuse to test, remember that girl i told you about, the one who was spotting, got a 1-2 weeks?? well the following sunday she got not pregnant!!! gutted hey :(
hope your all well?
xxxxxx

sorry ece forgot to put in that, they over measured josh, i had him 2 weeks early, they obviously didn't go off my period, cos i had them all the way through, so he was dated by a scan... but they still got it wrong....
you'll be fine hun ;) xxxxx

Ece I had my first scan I was only 5 weeks +1 (which I didn't know at the time) went back 3 weeks later and I'm now 8 weeks + 3. With my healthy little prawn hehe. Everything will be fine for you I'm sure xxx

Oh forgot to say all they could see was a gestational sac measuring 6 mm I think they said xx

Morning all,

I came across this article today which is a bit of hope for us all - especially those of us who have had a few mcs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ets-Baby-joy-couple-refused-face-tragedy.html

Morning all,

I came across this article today which is a bit of hope for us all - especially those of us who have had a few mcs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ets-Baby-joy-couple-refused-face-tragedy.html

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm ready for triplets! Twins will be more than welcome though. And I'll be happy with just one healthy babe of course.

They are adorable!

Wow what a wonderful story , thanks for posting :) would you mind if I reposted it on another thread I'm in where some of the ladies have a multipal losses ? I'm sure they would appreciate it ?

That is just surreal Cath! And without IVF! I guess miracles really do happen!!!

How are you?

no carry on hun! As long as it makes others feel a bit happier after reading it :-D Their gorgeous arent they :-D But it just proves we will all get there in the end so the story is to just keep trying as hard as it seems :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->