Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Girls I'm so excited but also confused

AF has arrived:happydance: my HCG has literally went to zero only days ago, maybe a week...... It's 22 days since surgery...is this possible?:shrug:

:haha:ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE HUN!!! yay, i wish my af would arrive or do something lol xxxxxx:hugs:

SArah thats well weird hun!! I think a blood test is best right now, I do know of a person who didnt get their BFP until they were 6 weeks preg!!

C.M.C after surgery your HCG reduces really quickyl hun so thats really good news chick! xxx

Lol Sarah you made me laugh with your comment about being a Sat/Sunday girl! lol thats me too hun and when she arrives in the week it throws me! xxx

Congrats on af cmc. Thats what happened to me. Af just came randomly. At least u can start fresh now!
Xxx

Lol Sarah you made me laugh with your comment about being a Sat/Sunday girl! lol thats me too hun and when she arrives in the week it throws me! xxx

:haha:well i am, :haha: i was a monday once, that was a m/c, but typically i work like this, one month 28 day sat, then next 30 sun :haha: been like that forever... i dont do these weekdays, they just dont fit in my little cycle, and an odd number doesnt either lmfto :haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs: i even m/c on a 30 day, so my little monitor wont be very happy, i've been on it since jan, its always 28/30 lol ;) xxxxx

Girls I'm so excited but also confused

AF has arrived:happydance: my HCG has literally went to zero only days ago, maybe a week...... It's 22 days since surgery...is this possible?:shrug:

Ooh we're CD1 together :)

hahaha similar to me hun but I was on that bloody CBFM trial last month and was stressing about it so its bumped my 28day cycle to 31 but i still had af on the sunday lol - so confused this month though as I have no opks so no idea when/if i have ov but there isnt a chance in hell we are lucky as we only dtd twice on non fertile days! xxx

hahaha similar to me hun but I was on that bloody CBFM trial last month and was stressing about it so its bumped my 28day cycle to 31 but i still had af on the sunday lol - so confused this month though as I have no opks so no idea when/if i have ov but there isnt a chance in hell we are lucky as we only dtd twice on non fertile days! xxx

:haha:oh i think its great, MORE OBSESSION lmfao :happydance: just what you need to throw into the mix :haha: cb contacted me about a trial, how does it work hun? xxxx:hugs:

haha i know! i have attempted temping this cycle but i think i ballsed it all up lol!

you going to do it? Basically its a new moniter that measures your estrogen aswell, you have to use opks every dya from cd7 i think then stop once you get your peak and then it prompts you to test with HPTs like 4 days before af? its stupid though as your meant to dtd on the high days but everyone i have spoken to who has used it had high days from the first day they test lol i had highs from cd7 - cd18! Bugger dtd every single day lol! xxx

haha i know! i have attempted temping this cycle but i think i ballsed it all up lol!

you going to do it? Basically its a new moniter that measures your estrogen aswell, you have to use opks every dya from cd7 i think then stop once you get your peak and then it prompts you to test with HPTs like 4 days before af? its stupid though as your meant to dtd on the high days but everyone i have spoken to who has used it had high days from the first day they test lol i had highs from cd7 - cd18! Bugger dtd every single day lol! xxx

:haha:give anythin a go me hun :tease: if its free, i'll give it a go :haha: ahh so they only trial you for 1 month? then its like piss off kind of thing :haha: so i take it, it didn't work, as your here talking to me lmfao :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

It was rather annoying hun cause you have to send your pee off aswell regardless if you got a BFP or a BFN and guess what?!?! My pee samples have gone missing in the post!! Effing great lol xxx

NO WAY.... well what they gaining from that hun? they want to test your pee too? for what? are they saying they went missing? do they pay for it to be sent hun? wankers xxxxx

Lol @ Wankers haha!! yep they give you pre pay envelopes so how it has gone missing I dont know but its rather embarrasing lol! some poor bugger will have to keep my pee in the lost and found haha!! we get £50's worth of high street vouchers at the end though!!

xxx

Lol @ Wankers haha!! yep they give you pre pay envelopes so how it has gone missing I dont know but its rather embarrasing lol! some poor bugger will have to keep my pee in the lost and found haha!! we get £50's worth of high street vouchers at the end though!!

xxx

:haha::haha:some random old dude waiting for his post... got a bag full of your piss samples :haha::haha: classic!!! :haha::haha: well i hope the vouchers weren't for bloody mothercare :haha: what a pile of shit lmao, but i bet i end up doin it :haha::haha:xxxxxxx:hugs:

Lmfao I know i was thinking that too hun haha xxx

:haha::haha:thats priceless..... but on a serious note, wtf do they actually gain for sayin they lost your piss? :haha: is it like gold dust or something???? hehehehe ahhh that made me chuckle, so where were the vouchers for? please dont say mothercare lmto??? xxxxx:hugs:
hey mrs b, have you not heard of this cb trial?? i got a phone call a couple of months ago and thought... whats the catch?? lol xxxx:hugs:

c.m.c,
My levels went down to 0 and AF came 6 days later, 28 days after the D&C, so yeah, very possible!
You usually hear about women waiting a long time and "at least 2 weeks without bleeding", but there are definitely other cases!

Thanks nina. I'm so happy o be cd1, though its a very light AF but the Dr said it prob would be.

Dream....yeah we both cd1

I hope I O from the rignt side this month.....don't want my wee tube Having to try and swing over to the left this month....it might not catch the egg lol

Nina did you get your BFP 1st month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->